**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto PI

How come when you guys buffed both Magnetos you fixed white magnetos PI but not Red Magneto? My white is r2 and red is r3.

That’s kind of ridiculous, especially given that red is the more powerful of the 2. Are there plans to fix this soon? It’s screwing up my prestige not having him in the top 5 where he absolutely should be at this point.

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

How come when you guys buffed both Magnetos you fixed white magnetos PI but not Red Magneto? My white is r2 and red is r3.

That’s kind of ridiculous, especially given that red is the more powerful of the 2. Are there plans to fix this soon? It’s screwing up my prestige not having him in the top 5 where he absolutely should be at this point.

This was an issue that was brought up immediately after his buff as his PI actually dropped.

They said they'd look in to it....

Many months later still nothing.
  • Options
    spence_411spence_411 Posts: 11
    Your white magneto is awakened, so assuming you have put some sig stones into him, it makes sense why yours has a higher PI. Since my duped red magneto is my top champion (higher than doom), I haven't seen any real problem as of late.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    edited June 2021
    No, he has 20 sig levels, and red magneto is *rank 3* and white is *rank 2*, like I said already. I’ve been playing for 5 years, obviously I know how all that is calculated. It’s not that. When they buffed both magnetos, they bumped white magnetos pi but didn’t bump up red magnetos, like I already said, as well as the guy above you. Him being awakened has nothing to do with it. It’s a problem they’ve known about since the buff. They said they were going to fix it months ago, but have done nothing.