**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast Appreciation

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
Listen, listen. I know we all have our differences and we may have arguments at times, but one thing have always stayed the same... Beast. This godly champion has, since his release, found a special place in our hearts as one of the most easily forgettable champions in the game. Despite this, our hidden god lusts for more. He wishes to feast on the blood of his enemies and to become the next king of R3s. His power is overwhelming and the fires that it lights cannot be quenched. The Lord of Blood Soaked Hairy Smurfs has arrived... Beast.

https://youtu.be/TRK99rt0JjY

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Beast appreciation?

Thank you, appreciate your appreciation!

Any reasons as to why you like Beast? The Champion, of course...
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This godly champion

That statement is............questionable
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

This godly champion

That statement is............questionable
    Questionable since the beginning of time

Beast appreciation?

Well, I mean, most of it originated in the UMCoC discord but now that he's duped I'm more than happy to have (and like) him. He has on command regen, gives the opponent a 55%-105% combat power rate reduction (essentially enervates them without the debuff), has the ability to deal direct damage, has actually high damage with the Elsa synergy (45+ hits with an L3 basically gives him 6k+ medium crits and 500-700 ticking bleeds), and he's just funny to mess around with a bit.

Beast appreciation?

Well, I mean, most of it originated in the UMCoC discord but now that he's duped I'm more than happy to have (and like) him. He has on command regen, gives the opponent a 55%-105% combat power rate reduction (essentially enervates them without the debuff), has the ability to deal direct damage, has actually high damage with the Elsa synergy (45+ hits with an L3 basically gives him 6k+ medium crits and 500-700 ticking bleeds), and he's just funny to mess around with a bit.
    You give me a reason to regret not choosing Beast from the legendary nexus, and instead took KK 4* for ISO. :cry:
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    There is nothing to appreciate in Beast except for his manly facial hair.

B-but Beast ;-;
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

B-but Beast ;-;
    *Beastly facial hair

B-but Beast ;-;
    *Beastly facial hair
    Ah, much better

Beast appreciation?

You give me a reason to regret not choosing Beast from the legendary nexus, and instead took KK 4* for ISO. :cry:
    He's not actually that good, this is a bit of a meme post. Iso > Beast but don't tell the haters :wink:
    Well, 5 star is always better for a developing roster, isn't it?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @BuffBeast

Also your 6* r2 Beast would get along with my 6* r2 Iron Fist. The two of them might break the game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

@BuffBeast

Also your 6* r2 Beast would get along with my 6* r2 Iron Fist. The two of them might break the game

@GoddessIlias has a rank 3 beast
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    I find Beast pretty fun to play, it's just a shame that he's such a bad champ (especially unawakened). But his heavy is lovely. I hope he gets a buff. If he does, he's going up in an instant.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @GoddessIlias I think you need to enlighten him with the power of Beast.

@BuffBeast

@GoddessIlias has a rank 3 beast
    CONAN ACTUALLY DID IT?!
    I thought he was joking 😭😭😭
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Beast is one of the champions I loathe in this game
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Too op
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I legit forgot he was in the game.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

@BuffBeast

I appreciate the noti.
    Beast=life
    Beast=best champ
    If they buff Beast he’ll low key be the best champ ever released
    👀