**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Eq was...

Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
...crazy, thrilling and eventually annoying πŸ˜‚. I actually enjoyed every boss fight in the quest and even the path(most of them at least).

This is also my first eq exploration since I became cav since December so it's a nice milestone.
The Elsa path was easily done by Hype n Cgr. Gambit, OML worked well against Elsa
The Morning star path, Gambit, storm x, apoc were my MVPs. Gambit also did a number on morningstar so did Apocalypse. No solos but no revive used too
Blade path was easily done by guardian and red skull ☠️. For blade I brought apoc mister sinister and archangel( A four star since kabam didn't deem it fit to give me a higher rarity for 5 years nowπŸ˜’). I made archangel the horseman for that fight and demolished blade. Easy solo.
Overseer path, BWCV finished everyone on every path n I didn't even use my six star r 2. Used a rank 4 5 star n she wrecked everyone. Brought on apoc again with mister sinister and wiped the floor with overseer
Guilly 99, I used just cap iw and she hulk. I gotta be honest it was kinda tedious but still explored. I brought white mags for the passive stun on guilly but it had this crazy push back that affected my gameplay. Regardless Hype wrecked her
Purgatory path was sent from hell(no pun intended) the paths were crazy annoying and with the passive heal blocks, wtf were they thinking. I never realised how much I relied on willpower till I did that fight. Anyhow, I used taskmaster, hit monkey and stealthy. I had to sharpen my intercepts here cos bp for monke and stealthy is garbage. I spent more potions here than I'd like to admit 🀧. Anyhow, cap and she hulk destroyed purgatory.

So while this was fun, it was also brutal. I like the challenge on the boss nodes the path nodes r kinda hectic.

That's my opinion on the eq

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man that’s got to feel good.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, did you pull anything spicy from the rewards?
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Congrats, did you pull anything spicy from the rewards?

Ronin from the 5 star

I'm holding off for a 6 star featured n I'm 1k away
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Congrats man that’s got to feel good.

It did! 🀩