**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Releasing interesting challenging content appreciation post.

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
I just want to appreciate the fact that the Company finally decided to release some challenging, interesting content for players that love to be challenged...Grandmaster's gauntlet is an absolute masterpiece IMHO, It's sufficiently challenging, requires deep planning and analyses, there are not one and only options, and also does not necessarily force you to use items. It's a skill and knowledge-based content that also gives amazing rewards...

Carina's Challenges had some serious problems but there also were some nice, interesting objections...

Great start with Summer of Pain too, hope it will continue in that way...

If we get content like this regularly then Act content and Variants can stay at the same moderate difficulty as it is now.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Masterpiece is a strong word but I agree with the sentiment that it's a really good piece of content lol And yep if SoP continues like this and doesn't introduce something terribly designed in the end ... I will have considered this, just like you, a huge improvement.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    I’m definitely a huge fan of Gauntlet, it’s great content. Kabam knocked it out of the park. Carina’s Challenges are a mixed bag, I don’t love the LoL run ones, but I’ll get around to doing them eventually (next content drought).

As for SoP, it’s certainly a solid start! I love fights that are challenging but doable with the proper planning and gameplay. Looking forward to the rest of the challenges.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely not a masterpiece but definitely different and good.

Carinas challenge had a few good pieces I will agree. I will also agree that parts of it were horribly designed.