**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it bad?...

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
...That I only want to play this game so I can use certain Marvel characters that I love? Of course, I want to progress in the game, but thats not what makes me click on the app every day.

I'm not talking about just making it easy to get any featured champ that comes out, or even anyone that is relatively new (like past 6 months). I like a reasonable challenge, like any other gamer.

But how is it, that I have been playing this game for years and still don't have a 5* AA? One of my favorite champs when 4*s were relevant. I keep going for the mutant/skill crystal but still no luck. I'm not even asking for a 6*.

I'm just really losing interest in this game...and working to better my alliance and build my account but it's almost boring now. Doesn't necessarily matter how far I get in the game, but is the game fun??? (like how all video games should be...because then it just turns into a chore)

It just starts becoming meaningless when you keep pulling the same champs that will sit the bench, over and over. Or even pulling champs who are duped and maxed out that you actively use...because what good is that? Sure you get ISO, but there are other ways of getting ISO.

Idk... I dont even have Hype. I don't care so much, but I just think it's stupid how inconsistent the crystal pulls are...you can play this game for YEARS and still come up empty.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    the RNG Gods have come to say this ... all is working as intended lol
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Still hunting a starky here. Just how the game goes
  • GizGiz Posts: 134
    edited June 2021
    I only get good 6* champs months(sometime years) later after they get a buff...KabamRNG
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

The timekeepers have approved this and are managing your situation in the sacred timeline

My purpose in the sacred timeline is to be perpetually salty about my 6* pulls.