**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something about arena feels weird (not 6* points)

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
So I've just cleared up my usual 6* featured and 6* basic grind for my champs, and something just doesn't feel right in the basic arena.

In the featured everything felt normal, my champs were doing their thing. However in the basic, it felt like my champs were doing less damage. This really could be in my head but something just doesn't feel right and I can't place my finger on it, compared to the last round of arena we just had.

Is it just me?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    No and it not a bug
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The AI is pretty bad tho
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don’t know man, seems pretty far fetched. It’s not like Kabam screwed up the arena before…… oh wait
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

So I've just cleared up my usual 6* featured and 6* basic grind for my champs, and something just doesn't feel right in the basic arena.

In the featured everything felt normal, my champs were doing their thing. However in the basic, it felt like my champs were doing less damage. This really could be in my head but something just doesn't feel right and I can't place my finger on it, compared to the last round of arena we just had.

Is it just me?

So I'm not crazy after all? I noticed that the other day, it seems to be everywhere not just arenas. I could be wrong but it seems to take a lot more hits to win a fight.