**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What If, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will arrive in MCOC?

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What will be their class in the game?
Science? Created due to accident
Skill? Ninja training
Mutant? There name has word 'mutant'.
Tech? Only Donatello in this class.
I know this they will never come in this game just a fun post.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

Well if you go by Marvel standards they wouldn't be Mutants because they arent humans with the X-gene. So either Science or Skill. Tough one.

I feel like it’s easily science
    maybe Leo would be science, Raph would be skill, Donnie would be tech, and then Mikey is another science
    I was thinking the same
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Leo would be Science, probably a bleed champ too.

Mikey would be Science, could be a support champ or a regen champ thanks to pizza.

Raph would be Skill, definitely either a bleed or rupture champ with some crits thrown in there too.

Donnie would be Tech, maybe a support champ or a good utility champ.

But if they were added, we need Shredder and Splinter thrown in too.

Splinter and Shredder would be Skill champs. I see Splinter working similar to Shang-Chi but oh boy Shredder would be really cool.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Leo would be Science, probably a bleed champ too.

Mikey would be Science, could be a support champ or a regen champ thanks to pizza.

Raph would be Skill, definitely either a bleed or rupture champ with some crits thrown in there too.

Donnie would be Tech, maybe a support champ or a good utility champ.

But if they were added, we need Shredder and Splinter thrown in too.

Splinter and Shredder would be Skill champs. I see Splinter working similar to Shang-Chi but oh boy Shredder would be really cool.

Shredder's gonna be Hit-Monkey with better stats. He's gonna hit HARD!

Alternatively, Kabam could pull a Sentry/Odin/Purgatory/Super Skrull...(you get the idea) and make him a really underwhelming Champ.
    Shredder should be as OP as he was in the 2012 show (not Super Shredder), that one was cranked af!
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I want a GI Joe game based on MCOC

That would be baller
  • Options
    The_HoTU said:

Well I want a DC mobile game fighting game by Kabam like Mcoc and Transformers.
    Injustice mobile 2 and 1 have really bad gameplay

I couldn’t get into injustice. This game plays off my love of Mortal Kombat when I was younger
  • Options

The_HoTU said:

Well I want a DC mobile game fighting game by Kabam like Mcoc and Transformers.
    Injustice mobile 2 and 1 have really bad gameplay

I couldn’t get into injustice. This game plays off my love of Mortal Kombat when I was younger
    I always believed that Injustice was a movie with some mini games, and I stand by that statement. Lore is fine, but it becomes a problem when 80% of your game is nothing but lore or cutscenes.
    I feel the same.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

That would be baller

I'd rather have a GI Joe FPS based on the likes of COD or the old Novalogic Delta Force series.
  • Options

That would be baller

I'd rather have a GI Joe FPS based on the likes of COD or the old Novalogic Delta Force series.
    That would also be cool.

For a MCOC analog, imagine you using Barbecue who is incinerate immune, and attacks with his fire axe causing bleed over time vs Firefly who can’t utilize his heavy incendiary attack because of the immunity.

Stuff writes itself.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Considering that they aren't marvel property, it's pretty much guaranteed that they will all be better than Ghost.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Considering that they aren't marvel property, it's pretty much guaranteed that they will all be better than Ghost.

At one point GI Joe was a Marvel property

Imagine what Feige could do with that, and then Kabam Miike would say Flint is the most powerful champion in the game.

I’ll take it!