**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote Supreme (Small Buff Idea)

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
Symbiote Supreme is a tricky champ. When everything falls into place, he's great. However, I've always found him way too situational compared to other top-tier mystic champions. Therefore, I tried to do a small buff to him. Not a complete overhaul, just some added spice to his kit.

The main thing I've changed is to give him an advantage vs. symbiote and spider-verse champions since I want him to be able to fight even Science-spiders. Now he can gain genetic potential by denying evades and critical hit effects such as armor breaks and bleeds.

I've also allowed him to cycle his blessings with his heavy attack, as well as changed up the way he gains his power slightly.

Symbiote Codex

When fighting a #Symbiote or #Spider-Verse opponent, place an indefinite Symbiote Codex Debuff on them. Symbiote Codices reduces Evade chance by 70% and Critical Hit Ability Accuracy by 35%.

When either an Evade or a Critical Hit Effect fails to trigger due to the Codex, remove the Codex and gain 25 Genetic Potential. If the opponent has not triggered any Buffs in the next 10 seconds, place another Symbiote Codex Debuff on them.

Passive

Symbiote Supreme gains 100% less Power from Blocking and being Struck, and 75% less from Attacking. However, he gains 13,5% of his Max Power every 10 seconds. The interval is decreased by 1 second per active Buff on the opponent.

Genetic Potential – Passive

* Each time a Buff or a Stagger effect on the opponent ends, gain 25 Genetic Potential. Max 100.
* Gain an additional 50 Genetic Potential if a Buff ends due to a Nullify or Stagger effect.
* Every Genetic Potential decrease the Power Symbiote Supreme receives from Attacking by 0,25%

Heavy Attacks

Change Genetic Blessing by landing a Heavy Attack on the opponent. Changing the Genetic Blessing this way resets the Genetic Potential to 0 but does not grant any Power.

[Unchanged Abilities Below]

Signature Ability - Symbiomancy

Every 10 seconds place a Stagger Passive effect on the opponent, lasting 10 seconds. Stagger will immediately Nullify the next Buff triggered on the opponent.

Genetic Blessings – Passive

Symbiote Supreme can manifest 3 different Genetic Blessings, every 15 seconds he switches to the next in the following order: Chthon’s Cunning, Null’s Shadow, and Set’s Fangs.

Each time a Blessing triggers, 100% of Genetic Potential is consumed to gain up to 100% of a Bar of Power.

Chthon’s Cunning – Passive

* 100% chance when this Blessing is triggered to immediately Nullify all Buffs off the opponent.
* 1500 Direct Damage is Passively dealt to the opponent for each Buff Nullified, based on Genetic Potential.
* While active, gain a 5% chance to place a Stagger Passive on the opponent lasting 10 seconds on each Basic Attack Hit. Critical Hits increase the Chance to 50%.

Null’s Shadow – Passive

* 100% chance when this Blessing is triggered to gain a Protection Buff preventing Symbiote Supreme from taking more than 15% of his Max Health per hit, lasting 10 for seconds. This Protection threshold is reduced by 50% if the opponent has an active Buff.
* 1400 Armor and 40% chance to Perfect Block as a Passive effect, based on Genetic Potential.
* Gain a 15% chance to place a Stagger Passive on the opponent lasting 10 seconds each time Symbiote Supreme is Struck by or Blocks the opponent. Well-Timed Blocks increase the chance to 100%.

Set’s Fangs – Passive

* 100% chance when this Blessing is triggered to gain a Fury Buff increasing Attack by up to 1119.3 for 10 Seconds, based on Genetic Potential.
* 100% chance to cause a Bleed Debuff on every Hit, dealing up to 928.2 Direct Damage based on Genetic Potential and lasting 8 seconds.
* Each hit of a Special Attack gains a 50% chance to place a Stagger Passive on the opponent lasting 10 seconds.

Special 1 – Grasping Tendrils

A portal opens to an unknowable dimension, allowing tendrils from beyond to strike.

* 100% Chance to Nullify 1 Buff. Gain 50 Genetic Potential if a Buff is Nullified.
* Switch to the next Blessing.

Special 2 – Dark Triumvirate

Symbiote Supreme’s composition of dark power erupts forth from the very ground beneath the enemy’s feet.

* While Chthon’s Cunning is active, each hit has a 100% chance to steal 15% of the opponent’s Max Power.
* While Null’s Shadow is active, each hit has a 100% chance to place a Weakness Debuff on the opponent, reducing their Attack by 33% for 10 seconds.
* While Set’s Fangs is active each hit has a 100% chance to place an Armor Break Debuff on the opponent reducing their Armor by 2000 for 10 seconds.

Special 3 – Dimensional Hunger

When the hivemind hungers Symbiote Supreme offers up his opponent to sate its desires, if only briefly.

* 100% chance to reset the Genetic Blessing timer, and active all 3 Genetic Blessings.
* +100 Genetic Potential.

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Small?
  • Options
    @Typhoon My changes to his kit - one new ability, a tweak to his power gain, and the option to switch his blessings with his heavy attack - didn't feel too big. His signature ability, special attacks and blessings are all the same.

However, after re-reading the post, I realize it might easily just seem like a big wall of text. That's probably because his current description is a big wall of text, and I included everything I didn't change in the end.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    He doesn’t need a buff lmao. There are more fights than you think where an opponents gains buffs and can be bled.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    @Ercarret my buff to symbiote- he gets a synergy where he can stack armor breaks on opponent when he fails to land bleed due to immunity
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    That simple
  • Options
    @avenge_123 Yeah, I can see that being a good synergy. A bit Carnage-esque, which feels pretty suitable for someone like him.