**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do champs in the arena milestone give iso?

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Title
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Featured hero does, basic doesn't.
  • Options

Huh, I got them both and neither of them gave iso. I saw that the basic one said it just gives a sig level, but the featured one doesn't and it still gave me nothing.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    The milestone champ earned in featured should be also giving only sig levels; 8 for 3-Star and 20 for 4-Star.

I checked that for the Mr Negative champ.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

Huh, I got them both and neither of them gave iso. I saw that the basic one said it just gives a sig level, but the featured one doesn't and it still gave me nothing.
    So you already knew the answer before posting? Lol
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

uhhh no I'm posting because I don't know if it is a glitch that I didn't get iso when i was supposed to.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

uhhh no I'm posting because I don't know if it is a glitch that I didn't get iso when i was supposed to.
    U wont know if u got the iso as could go to stash or inventory but u wouldnt know as it dont come up and say u got the iso
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Sparx265 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

U wont know if u got the iso as could go to stash or inventory but u wouldnt know as it dont come up and say u got the iso
    I’m can said u don’t get them I’m had zero iso one time in stah and invt didn’t get anything so.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Bendy said:

Sparx265 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

I’m can said u don’t get them I’m had zero iso one time in stah and invt didn’t get anything so.
    It was bugged a while back maybe still is bugged with the iso as kabam after fixing it stated it gives iso now after the shang-chi arena
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Gamer said:

Bendy said:

Sparx265 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

It was bugged a while back maybe still is bugged with the iso as kabam after fixing it stated it gives iso now after the shang-chi arena
    Yes it Giv the sig but not isuse didn’t got it from me negative either
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Bendy said:

Gamer said:

Bendy said:

Sparx265 said:

No_oneuk said:

Sparx265 said:

Yes it Giv the sig but not isuse didn’t got it from me negative either
    Most likely iso is still bugged then and kabam needs to fix it so if people can before claiming the featured champ dup take pic of inventory and the iso u have in storage and put on here so they fix it as thats just mind blowing how this is still sorta happening with iso even after bug being fixed
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    The only reason I did Sym supreme arena was to get iso...And I didn't got any(4* in milestone) ... I had 0 mystic iso and I need it urgently😞
    I would really like an official comment on this or any link would be helpful.

I tried finding the answer in the forums, gave up after one hour of searching.
    What I found was many contradictory comments of getting iso or not.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★

The only reason I did Sym supreme arena was to get iso...And I didn't got any(4* in milestone) ... I had 0 mystic iso and I need it urgently😞

Have you completed Heroic event quest? 100% will give Morningstar and if you have the champ it is a full duplicate with sig level, isos etc.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★

Have you completed Heroic event quest? 100% will give Morningstar and if you have the champ it is a full duplicate with sig level, isos etc.
    Funny you should say that!
    My cav UC master was 100, a week ago...
    Done with one round of normal and heroic.

I thought about it, but then passed, revives more valuable than iso... And imo exploring heroic is not worth it, as all of my energy is going towards *cough*revive farming*cough*.

Yes, I'm struggling in all clases of iso, but I would like to continue doing some arenas for units, iso and gold.
  • Options

Hello @Sparx265. I recommend you submit a ticket to support so that this is investigated.

• Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

Hello @Sparx265. I recommend you submit a ticket to support so that this is investigated.

the answer is very informative.
    what is now in the future arena?
    a full champ, like in the crystal or not.

There was a full champ in the 1 of 3 arena.

Original Info.

3 Star Featured Champion Earnable at 2 Million Milestone
    4 Star Featured Champion Earnable at 7.5 Million Milestone

• Options
    mort_07 said:

the answer is very informative.
    what is now in the future arena?
    a full champ, like in the crystal or not.

There was a full champ in the 1 of 3 arena.

Original Info.

3 Star Featured Champion Earnable at 2 Million Milestone
    4 Star Featured Champion Earnable at 7.5 Million Milestone

Loto is saying to get ur iso contact support the featured arenas will still give full dups just if dont give iso its contacting support about the iso to give the iso
  • Options
    So I contacted support and they said that this is intended, you only get signature levels and nothing else for the featured champion. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475

cool :D
    no clear answer from kabam.
    great
    is like the lottery.

yes or no or maybe