**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood “rebuff” when?

Since antman “lost” the voting and ghost synergy didn’t get his pull, can we get back the new hood?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

He did lose legitimately. And hood is probably at the back of the buff line

I wonder legitimately how long that buff line is. I know there are different buff categories, but I wonder where he falls now or if they slip him in (cut in line) since he was somewhat buffed before.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

From the original post they have no current timetable and from the most recent thread they still have no timetable.

Regarding Ant-Man, realistically he probably won't get an overhaul until next year because they still have the list of Champions who benefit more from overhaul than an update and a lot of the older Champions benefit more from an overhaul than an update.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

As long as the awful persistent charge bullet mechanic is changed and he retains his SP2 as it currently works that's all I care about for Hood.

We didn’t even get to test it out long enough. He dealt some pretty good damage with it, and wasn’t hard to build up.
  • Options

Hello @Halaster. Thank you for asking. We cannot comment on something unannounced. Please keep an eye on the News & Announcements board for any change.

This discussion has been closed.