**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential AW Untouchables Global Bug

RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
So I initially took this fight with Mephisto and she was randomly evading until I died.

I thought maybe I misread something about the node that would make her evade but the node reads as if she would need to trigger a miss or evade to gain to get the damage resistance passive.

Per BWDO abilities, the only way she can trigger evade is if she has the evade passive from her sp1 which as can be seen in this clip at the start of the fight, she did not have OR if she was made to miss she can trigger a flash bang and gain a small evade which again I did not trigger.

https://youtu.be/-a2aUAVV6pE

The local node is Hazard Shift poison+incinerate and schadenfreude which gives her a fury when I get a debuff.

Any help understanding the interaction here would be appreciated or perhaps determine if this interaction is bugged somehow.

Comments

• Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited June 2021
    Hello @RakeYoung. Thank you for bringing this possible bug to our attention. You may want also to submit a ticket to support clicking this link so that they are aware.
    Post edited by Kabam Loto on
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37
    that node has been very bugged for a long time... unpredictable as you could imagine!