**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally after 4 years

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
Level 60 I’ve been playing this game for 5-6 years with older accounts this was my best account and I made it to level 60 it was slow progress but I still did it (also i had like 3-4 T5B expiring)

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    slow and steady wins the race. congrats mate!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Congrats. I may be mistaken but it sounds like you just kept starting new accounts till you got one that was really good and ran with it? Interdasting strat, but a cool one.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Why’d it take you so long? I got level 60 in less than a year.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    On which level will my inventory become large enough to keep 4×t5bc? I am on 56 right now
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

On which level will my inventory become large enough to keep 4×t5bc? I am on 56 right now

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

At 60 you can hold 8. Wish it was twelve I always have to do rank ups to burn those catalysts. No duds have been ranked yet thank goodness.
  • Welcome to the club!
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Congratulations!

Sadly now you can be stuck at level 60 for another 4 years, like some of have already been
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

Why’d it take you so long? I got level 60 in less than a year.

Not all of us are constantly on the game. JK JK. Most likely because he didn't explore Act 4 and sped through content like I did.