**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Star-Lord Needs Tune Up

Star-Lord once was among top tier and now he sits home most of the time. He doesn't need a fresh kit, but some tune-up.

Give him some kinda utility (immunity at least).
Give a way to lock his combo like Guillotine 2099.

This probably is unpopular opinion, but it will give a new life to Star-Lord.

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Needs a prefight for his sp2
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,244 ★★★★★
    Im gonna r3 my 6* SL soon... Dont Touch him...
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★

Star-Lord once was among top tier and now he sits home most of the time. He doesn't need a fresh kit, but some tune-up.

Give him some kinda utility (immunity at least).
    Give a way to lock his combo like Guillotine 2099.

This probably is unpopular opinion, but it will give a new life to Star-Lord.

I agree - he does. As it happens, I just wrote one: take a look: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1839357#Comment_1839357
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 904 ★★★★
    Whether of rotation by your proposal @Magrailothos, or simply putting in place a Prefight Ability, Star Lord needs work. Not as much as Iron Patriot, Juggernaut and others mind you, but he has fallen some way behind most other Tech champions.

I'm personally a fan of adding a Prefight and giving him a bit of combo protection, but everyone to their own...