**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So what’s new?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I’ve been largely inactive on the game since about the April update and I’m trying to get back into the game. I’m a cav player. Any notable changes I need to be aware of. Also what characters have been reworked since April? Any info would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    edited June 2021
    It's still the same just more glitter and shiny stuff
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

It's still **** just more glitter and shiny stuff

This game has its flaws but I’d still argue it’s the best free game on mobile.
    Tbh yeah, mcoc probably has the best base gameplay of any mobile game I have ever played and that is why it is still around 6 years later
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219

It's free ?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    A bunch of people have been buffed. I suggest finding a list and checking out some videos on buffed champions. Your roster could look very different than it used to.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

It's free ?
    when you download it on the app store or google play, there is no cost assosciated. Additionally, the entire game can be completed and enjoyed free to play. One of the better free to play systems out there, no watching ads or filling out bs forms that require you to put in your email and debit card info, just play the game in a fairly mundane way and get rewards.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

It's free ?

Yes it’s Free! If you think that you can’t do well in this game without money you are mistaking big time. Look at Brian Grant’s Account which is F2P and numerous other people have Free Accounts which are AMAZING
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

It's free ?

Yes it’s Free! If you think that you can’t do well in this game without money you are mistaking big time. Look at Brian Grant’s Account which is F2P and numerous other people have Free Accounts which are AMAZING
    Yeah so many great examples. Just look at COWhale! So many units grinded in the arena and bough cavs with them! Such respect for that guy!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Hoitado said:

It's free ?

BG is my inspiration for remaining FTP, I hope he doesn't switch over to the dark side in the future.
    If Brian wants to spend, he just rolls up a new account and spends in that. I'm pretty sure he intends to keep his main account F2P forever.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Hoitado said:

It's free ?

BG is my inspiration for remaining FTP, I hope he doesn't switch over to the dark side in the future.
    If Brian wants to spend, he just rolls up a new account and spends in that. I'm pretty sure he intends to keep his main account F2P forever.