**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your 4th of July plans?

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
So the 4th of July is coming up and I am curious how much people plan on spending. Personally, I think the game has been heading in the right direction recently so I will probably be spending around 50 bucks. But what are others plans?

What are your 4th of July plans? 211 votes

I’m FTP
46%
winterthurWorld EaterAzKicker316LuciusVorenusTristanF4k3_GaM3rGNASTYWardenclockJBC89ThatGuyYouSaw235AKTEKThunderGodFurious_Fighter1BrokenSandeepSyuwKerneasBuckyBruhStagedear85Malreck04 99 votes
I’m spending a little (0-20 dollars)
9%
AspenDarth_StewieHammerbro_64Liss_Bliss_aleyianAdvRaichu626IvarTheBonelessQacobTivjyotDJMNHSkinnyfatboy82CatapoulpeRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensPhillip14233ShenkValentinos13RiptidePrtjo 21 votes
I’m spending a solid amount (20-50 dollars)
10%
SnizzbarMr_PlatypusHort4Lvernon15Colonaut123Kappa2gItsDamienMiekandKorgFlintTheSavageMR_61088PastorAmericaMatty_IceTheMailmannDrauglinHoitadoThanks_D19PuttPuttCeltic1981qm44Superjoe8293 23 votes
I’m spending a lot (50-100 dollars)
9%
Zeroj2kDarren1975World_Breaker87pseudosaneThefire13TheHeroDeservedAckbar67DarkEternityddomAATTMaxwell24OmedennSparx265TwistedTalentzBrHunter67360udyedagainNegative_100Will7Killer354 19 votes
I’m spending a ton (100-200 dollars)
5%
allinashesbm3eppsSnakepDeadpool87Mobile_P0tat0RiderofHellThoye3LpooDkcody42DawsManOoooiiiiieeeeeeTheBussibaer 12 votes
Aight it’s mega whaling time (200+ dollars)
17%
ROHINTheManMythLegendCazXxicylovexXPsychoakumaDragonMCOCOsfan8Sw0rdMasterMike18211ch4rnTexas_11LiquidkoldinfamousdreyForumName123hctroubadourOGAvengerKRANꓘTotalMonster109ChriissRPeaRat 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I usually spend about 30 bucks, depending on what's on offer and how I can maximise my personal gains. The most I'd spend is 50, so a 30 and 2 10s. It really all depends on what they're offering though. I want to get as many 6* shards, T2A and some T5B to give me more options for rank ups in the future. Not overly worried about T5CC or R4 materials right now.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    This is all depending on what they offer Cav players too. If they are horrible like they were for Cyber weekend then it'll be under $100, but if they're as good or better than last 4th of July offers then It'll be closer to $200.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Depends on offers. If the TB are focused on rank 4 materials, I’ll be disappointed because I’m focused on rank 3 resources. I have loads of champs to rank up. Maybe they’ll give us choices for each units level, one for r3 and one for r4 stuff.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Maaaaaybe, but will probably stay at the 0 mark.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I’m FTP
    My answer is actually a lie. I am not FTP. I have put money in the game in the past. But I will not be spending on this event.
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    It all depends on the offers especially after this month's Grand Master's Gauntlet rewards, I spend around 6K of my saved units and no money and got such great rewards.

By paying money people will expect some really great rewards like a 6* Awaking gem + 25% T5CC selector with Odin deal or 50% T5CC Selector + Class Nexus in Odin, with 15 K unit deal as Thronebreaker one should get to form a T5CC with selector else it will not be appealing at all. And Please no only T6BCF or T3ACF offers.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Everything depends on the offer made. In my case iam emphasizing more on 6* these days, be it crystals or fragments related.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Aight it’s mega whaling time (200+ dollars)
    i’m buying every offer lol
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Im not f2p and im also not spending.

That's because you've thought about retiring though right? 🥺
    I might. Probably not though. Ill just chill and not play as much. And im going camping on July 5th without my phone, so im probably gonna be busy and not playing much around then. Plus im satisfied with what i have in game.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP
    If my units don't get me there oh well
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    I already spend 5€ every months for the unit monthly card ( since I don't play Arena ). So I don't think, I will spend money on this event
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I’m spending a lot (50-100 dollars)
    I will probably spend up to around 100 bucks. I have been f2p in the past but I have been doing better financially and want to buy some of these deals if they are good.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP
    Nah. No chance.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Not ftp but probably won't spend this time round.
    Unless they put a 6* Archangel in one of the bundles but since that's unlikely I think im good
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'm mostly looking for 6* sig stones or an AG for my 6* AA if they're at a good value.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I like not sweating the "true FTP" idea. If I see a deal I really like the look of, that seems reasonably priced, I'll probably pick it up.
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    I’m FTP
    FTP scrubs where u at? :D
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    All depends on how tasty those uncollected deals are.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

So the 4th of July is coming up and I am curious how much people plan on spending. Personally, I think the game has been heading in the right direction recently so I will probably be spending around 50 bucks. But what are others plans?

I don't think the top category should be 200+. You can spend upwards of 700$ on deals. Besides, 100-200 isn't a ton if you have a disposable income. As a minor, I don't have bills to pay, so investing in some enjoyment is worth it for me.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Mostly just the whales that would allot money for deals yet to be released.

Anyways, my confidence is kinda shook, and I don't like the direction we're headed if I'm honest. I love the fighting, but there's a lot to be desired. For me, anyways.
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    edited June 2021
    My 4th of July plan? I'll be on Mallorca in the mediterranen, maybe take a trip to one of the beaches (Es trenc is fantastic, just to name one), spend time in and by the pool of the Finca with my wife. It will be fun.

Oh, and if I don't forget it, I'll spend 1k units on one of the offers.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably gonna spend 50 since I’ve got that in gift card credit, and then gonna be buying at least 15k worth of unit packs from my arena units
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Lol. My comment about not spending due to performance issues/dropped inputs in the game was deleted
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’ll spend 30-50 dollars then if the featured 6-star is good, I’m buying the sigil.