**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Should We Get When Pulling a Max Signature 6-Star?

Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
People out there in the Battle Realm have max sig 6-Star Champions and when they pull them from crystals, all they get is ISO.
It's not easy to have max sig 6-Star Champions at the moment so we should be getting something back from it. especially when you have put so many signature stones and 6-Star Shards into getting them to max sig.

Now obviously we can't have 6-Star awakening gems in these crystals like we have the 5-Star awakening gems in the max sig crystals for 5-Stars. So what do we replace them with? Please nobody say 7-Star Shards. Just don't.

I think what would be good in a max sig crystal for 6 Stars would honestly just be more 6-Star Shards, maybe 1k to about 2.5k? as like the base drop, maybe rare chances at t5b and t2a? 6-Star Signature Stones? That would help give back some 6-Star Shards and the sig stones that they put into the Champion into the first place

NOTE: I also think that they should swap out the Tier 5 Iso for Tier 6 Iso when max sigging a 6-Star Champion.

What do you think would and should be in a 6-Star Max Signature Crystal?
Comment and chat with me about it!

- Intensity108
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Never understood why 6s dupes don’t have shards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

I think what would be good in a max sig crystal for 6 Stars would honestly just be more 6-Star Shards, maybe 1k to about 2.5k?

I'm not trying to insult you or anything so don't take this the wrong way but this is why Kabam can't take most of our suggestions seriously.
    You get 55 3* shards for a max sig 2*
    You get 55 4* shards for a max sig 3*
    You get 275 5* shards for a max sig 4*
    You get 275 6* shards for a max sig 5*

How do you go from 275 all the way to 2.5k shards? If we're following the pattern of 2/3*'s to 4/5*s its a x5 increase. which is 1375 6* shards. Personally, I think that's still too high for a dupe without the max sig crystal. 750 would probably be more balanced. I support a max sig crystal for sure but shouldn't contain anything different than what others have. I've only ever pulled a 5* gem once and I did pull a 5* Immortal Iron Fist once. So if they change max sig 6* dupes it should have
    Current Gold amount.
    24 T5 iso
    750 6* shards
    Max Sig crystal.
    Plus change the iso wil defent. Need soon.
    Don’t think it fair 4 and all the way Giv Tier5 also there can contain few stone 1 mostly so don’t mind. Then Giv stone in the max sig cystal but at this point most likely people just begging for 7 star and I’m honsly tiered of building my roster like that’s know the game need progress but then ben better to have them from the star.
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

I think what would be good in a max sig crystal for 6 Stars would honestly just be more 6-Star Shards, maybe 1k to about 2.5k?

I'm not trying to insult you or anything so don't take this the wrong way but this is why Kabam can't take most of our suggestions seriously.

How do you go from 275 all the way to 2.5k shards? .

It’s the same star level is the difference in this recommendation. In this example you did just dump 6 star shards for 2500. Even at 2500, unless it was a cav crystal, you’re not goin to be particularly pleased as you just dumped 10-15k shards.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

It’s the same star level is the difference in this recommendation. In this example you did just dump 6 star shards for 2500. Even at 2500, unless it was a cav crystal, you’re not goin to be particularly pleased as you just dumped 10-15k shards.
    That doesn't make any sense either. 5* crystals are 10/15k and it's 275/275 (sig crystal).
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd be game with getting 5 class sig stones and some extra iso
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

battleone said:

That doesn't make any sense either. 5* crystals are 10/15k and it's 275/275 (sig crystal).
    You are getting 6 star shards for the 5 star max sig. he is recommending the same star level, which is the key difference.
    Yes, I'm well aware of you get from duping a 5*. He recommending you get up to 2500 6*'s for a max sig. That's too much. There's no way Kabam would give you 2500 6* shards for a max sig dupe. That's why I said make it 750 for the dupe and 750 for the max sig crystal. 1500 possible in total.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I would personally say 20 sig stones of the class of the duped champion. I also think you should get a ton of iso and like 1000 six star shards or something.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Whale tail souvenir artifacts to collect
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I have a max sig Aegon and have pulled him since, and I cannot convey in words how much that stung. That being said, I like the idea of maybe 10 sig stones of the class of the duped champion, coupled with enhanced iso drops (should be across the board change, not just for max sig dupes), and maybe a modest amount of 6* shards back, like 275-550.

It would still hurt a lot to pull a max sig 6*, but at least it would serve some purpose. And since anybody with a max sig 6* is probably fresh out of that class of sig stones, it would probably be welcome in some instances.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Just give 5 random +1 six star sigs. The people that will pull max sig champs regularly enough that this will happen won't break the game by getting extra sigs. And for people that land on that one max sig crystal, it's not as big of a let down. Even the absolute whales aren't getting max sig champs every pull and the small amount + random makes it fair.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Something..
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Artifacts……
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

battleone said:

battleone said:

You are getting 6 star shards for the 5 star max sig. he is recommending the same star level, which is the key difference.
    Yes, I'm well aware of you get from duping a 5*. He recommending you get up to 2500 6*'s for a max sig. That's too much. There's no way Kabam would give you 2500 6* shards for a max sig dupe. That's why I said make it 750 for the dupe and 750 for the max sig crystal. 1500 possible in total.
    So you’re saying that you think it’s 100% fair to spend 10k 6* shards on 24 iso bricks and 1500 6* shards? That just doesn’t make sense
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Similar to loyalty/battle chips (Unstoppable Colossus/Punisher), I feel that specific shards for a champion only available through duping max sig 6* champs could be an option.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

Absolutely not crystal shards back. It should be either 20 or less sig stone crystals or 20 or less sig stones of the class you just pulled

20 sounds like a fair number. I like this idea, hopefully they do something like this!
    Lol 20 sig ston not even fair then you all get max sig ridiculous fast in the end meant 7 star faster that’s light
    You actually have a great point! Then everyone would be getting these max sig crystals too fast and getting sig stones too fast
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

7 star Abyss Nexus Crystal

No, I don't think so.
  • Options

How do you go from 275 all the way to 2.5k shards? If we're following the pattern of 2/3*'s to 4/5*s its a x5 increase. which is 1375 6* shards. Personally, I think that's still too high for a dupe without the max sig crystal. 750 would probably be more balanced. I support a max sig crystal for sure but shouldn't contain anything different than what others have. I've only ever pulled a 5* gem once and I did pull a 5* Immortal Iron Fist once. So if they change max sig 6* dupes it should have
    Current Gold amount.
    24 T5 iso
    750 6* shards
    Max Sig crystal.
    This is great! You've changed my mind, that's for sure! 750 Shards seem fair
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

battleone said:

battleone said:

So you’re saying that you think it’s 100% fair to spend 10k 6* shards on 24 iso bricks and 1500 6* shards? That just doesn’t make sense
    That was my point at the start, you're spending so many shards on just 24 iso bricks at the moment.