**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just pulled this beast

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

So, I just got so lucky. Again.

How do I use him lol, I know his sp2 hits like a truck but I think I gotta do challenges for that, right?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    To conserve charges, it's better to do medium-light-dash back-parry until you get to SP 2 and repeat. You could get off 2-3 SP 2 in one glaive cycle this way. Alternative is medium-light-medium which could give you about 2 SP 2 in one cycle.
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Do MLM combo to Special 2
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    ML combo's are more preferable. If the opponent if aggressive, they'll dash immediately, so be careful about this.
    But once you practice, he does great with it.

I use him in many places, and doing ML combo's gives you the opportunity to use 2 SP2's. Using MLM will let you do 1 SP2, and 1 SP1.

You have 4 missions to complete to get massive cruelty buffs which increase damage from the hits using Glaive charges. Remember he can't crit unless he has those charges.
    He has armor break on parry.

4 missions: 1. Defeat a tech champ.
    2. Defeat a mutant champ.
    3. Defeat an avenger.
    4. Knock down a champion who evades/Autoblocks. Remember to not kill them though with that hit, or it
    doesn't help getting the charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlzrE4ktbow

Hope this helps better than me.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★

Wow, thanks for all the tips guys! Really appreciate them :) I'll try him out in ROL later tonight!

No no no!
    ROL is not the place to test him IMO.
    I myself consider him noodle without the cruelty buffs. Just to get the first charge, I guess you'll have to go as far Vision.

Try him in regular questing places, EQ, probably lower levels of SQ. Incursions are a great place to use him too!
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Use him in EQ