**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it worth using a science awakening gem on my 5* she hulk?

Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Currently she is my only usable science 5* (my other one being og spider man) and I was wondering if I should use my awakening gem on her or wait for another science champ like void or HT

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    I suggest to wait.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wait.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I feel as if She-Hulk’s sig ability isn’t critical for her to be effective. There are many science champs who require their sig (some high sig) to be effective. Unless your roster is stacked I’d hold onto it and use SH as is.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    I agree with others in this post that waiting can potentially be beneficial for your roster. Her awakened ability enhances her utility, however there are science champs who practically rely on the awakening to be great (Void, Cap IW, Mr. Fantastic, etc). She Hulk is one if those characters who is really, really good right out of the crystal. As you continue to progress in game, you will eventually pull a champ who needs the dupe, and when you do, you will be glad you held on to the gem.