**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help for 5.2.4 machosim

Which champs to use I'm at 3 God tier 5 stars anand all 4 stars acc I have 9 5 stars

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use god tier 1 god tier 2 Demi god 6 4 and 8

Jokes aside, post roster and we can actually help
  • Options
    MaybeRedMaybeRed Posts: 38
    Lvernon15 said:

Use god tier 1 god tier 2 Demi god 6 4 and 8

Jokes aside, post roster and we can actually help

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Idk if there's anybody that really excels at dealing with Masochism besides ability accuracy reductors and nullify immunes. Apoc will be good, cuz it's apoc, and he has concussion. Havok and NF will work well, sunspot places debuffs on them which is great because then you can burn the masochism then parry. Just know how to reparry/intercept.
  • Options
    MaybeRedMaybeRed Posts: 38
    DawsMan said:

Idk if there's anybody that really excels at dealing with Masochism besides ability accuracy reductors and nullify immunes. Apoc will be good, cuz it's apoc, and he has concussion. Havok and NF will work well, sunspot places debuffs on them which is great because then you can burn the masochism then parry. Just know how to reparry/intercept.

O ok
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Masochism won't trigger with Apoc. Use him
  • Options
    ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Enter the quest. Choose the easiest path. Keep practicing the first few fights. Don't use potions untill you clear at least 5-6 fights without a single k.o. If you Gail to do so, just restart and repeat. Learn to intercept and don't rely heavily on parry alone. If you can't intercept, use white mag's pre fights for metal/hero champs (omega red is a god with the prefights). Use a mostly mutant team as you have a good mutant roster and daddy Apoc.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Or fight as if stun immune or don't parry.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Back in the day Ghost Rider and his Regen saved me. Blade and his ability reduction helped too.