**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Xmas gift

What do you all think about Kabam giving everyone a Xmas gift by allowing us to CHOOSE one 4* hero? :D

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    This one is not that out there. A while back, we participated in a Poll for a free 3*. It ended up being Elektra. I'd love to see that happen again, with a 4*. Even a 3* would be fine with me. I liked the participation aspect.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Would be a god gesture. After playing since day 1 and no witch that would be my choice. Miike might see less of me if I pulled one. Lol.
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    2* Carnage. Good day.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    It was valentine's Day 2015 and we all got to vote between about 5 champs to get as a 3*. Electra won. This would be great with a 4*.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    It was valentine's Day 2015 and we all got to vote between about 5 champs to get as a 3*. Electra won. This would be great with a 4*.

Good memory. All I remember was that we voted for a free Champ, and mine won. Lol.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

Good memory. All I remember was that we voted for a free Champ, and mine won. Lol.

****! Are you saying I missed out on a free 3* "Captain Contradiction"