**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th Offers Prediction for Cavaliers

Hello Brothers just want to know predictions what offer can be offered to Cavalier players on July 4th

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Using IG units or cash deal?
  • YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41
    IG Units
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Hoping Cav players get exciting offers.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    They will probably be about the same as the Cyber Monday offers but with a bit more T5 CC. A lot of the people that were mad about cav offers on cyber Monday are TB now so these offers will fit the current cav playerbase more now than they did then

I predict it will be something that will be complained about.

Which category?
    TBs, Uncollecteds or below?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

I predict it will be something that will be complained about.

Which category?
    TBs, Uncollecteds or below?
    Probably all of them but mostly from cavs.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Over a week to push for TB. Do what you must!
    How much will a T2A cost in ave units?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    If cavs get T5cc selectors, they should be happy. Back in my day when I was a cavalier player we never got t5cc.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

People will complain about T5cc

They’ll argue that they need it to become ThroneBreaker but it’s still a valuable resource that shouldn’t be handed out easily.

There needs to be a reason to push for ThroneBreaker because if I can get almost the same rewards as a Cavalier Player then why push at all?

-Fellow Cavalier

TB players have new marquee items now - t6b and t3a. Summer of pain will offer a delayed payout of t5cc and two Carina’s challenges offer pretty easy 20% selectors.

Compared to where we were Cyber Weekend, they’ve released that stuff plus 7.1, 7.2 and v7. They also made cavalier EQ a nexus.

Cavalier players were justifiably ticked last year because the offers were appreciably worse than July 4.

Also, because Kabam hid the ball re: Thronebreaker, players were duped into making disadvantageous choices. Remember that whole roadmap about communication and telling us what to expect? It came right before July 4 and didn’t mention TB at all. They offered us choices between 5-star and 6-star focused deals without any warning that opting for 5-star would negatively affect our ability to reach this unannounced status.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Hoitado said:

People will complain about T5cc

They’ll argue that they need it to become ThroneBreaker but it’s still a valuable resource that shouldn’t be handed out easily.

There needs to be a reason to push for ThroneBreaker because if I can get almost the same rewards as a Cavalier Player then why push at all?

-Fellow Cavalier

TB players have new marquee items now - t6b and t3a. Summer of pain will offer a delayed payout of t5cc and two Carina’s challenges offer pretty easy 20% selectors.

Compared to where we were Cyber Weekend, they’ve released that stuff plus 7.1, 7.2 and v7. They also made cavalier EQ a nexus.

Cavalier players were justifiably ticked last year because the offers were appreciably worse than July 4.

Also, because Kabam hid the ball re: Thronebreaker, players were duped into making disadvantageous choices. Remember that whole roadmap about communication and telling us what to expect? It came right before July 4 and didn’t mention TB at all. They offered us choices between 5-star and 6-star focused deals without any warning that opting for 5-star would negatively affect our ability to reach this unannounced status.

People who made "disadvantageous" rank up to become TB, did so on their own. No one was duped into becoming TB. I don't even know how you can even say that.

TB was announced. It wasn't in the roadmap sure, but only because TB wasn't meant to come out in October. It was meant to come out sometime with act 7. TB requirements were also stripped down from what they were going to be. Pretty amazing to be so wrong with so much in just one post. Good job pulling it off though.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    DawsMan said:

If cavs get T5cc selectors, they should be happy. Back in my day when I was a cavalier player we never got t5cc.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Cavs complain about not getting the same rewards as TBs but once they get TB they’ll complain that there’s not too much advantage for being TB. Lol.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★

Cavs complain about not getting the same rewards as TBs but once they get TB they’ll complain that there’s not too much advantage for being TB. Lol.

What a free attack against Cavaliers... I suppose from a TB.
    As a Cavalier, and probably a future TB, I wouldn’t complain in case of same offers. Obviously the full equity (each offer each time) is not possible: the customers must be motivated and the major part of them are certainly TB (as the players on the forum...).
    Each time I saw an offer that is different for Uncollected, I think it won’t help them really because they are late in the game.

To increase constantly the gap is a risk of reducing drastically the contest between players and on the motivation for late players.
    There is a balance to find in order to keep the different levels and kind of players involved in the game (they are also important) and to keep the wallet players investing. That is not easy for Kabam. At least :
    1) With less strong opponents, some players will complain about the lack of challenge. And by the way they will spend less items (and money).
    2) With the reducing chances to win, late players are getting demotivated. So less items and money.
    3) Without the free to play, it would just be a matter of pay to win. Would you invest money if the chances to win were much more lower (AW, AQ, arenas)? Probably less.

There are some ways to give a reasonable advantage, like to include generic items for TB and random class for others.
    But to say TB = 6* and Cavalier = 5* is not the right one. Every long time player (no matter what his title is) has anticipated for a while the end of life of 5* and started to focus on 6*.

Let’s see this week-end how Kabam dealt with this subject since the black Friday and cyber Monday fails.