**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So how good is Shang Chi’s awakened ability? Worth a generic, class, or neither?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Sadly the RNG didn’t help me much for my SQ 5* class awakening gem (not one of the 4 I needed), so trying to prioritize some awakening decisions. I’m not pulling any triggers before the July 4th event - with any luck there will be at least 1-2 5* AGs for Cavalier, but in the mean time would welcome some advice.

I’ve got two generics, a mutant, mystic, skill, and tech gem. I’m holding one generic for NF in the hopes he will eventually drop. I’ve awakened all of the mutants that are really important to awaken, so will probably use the mutant gem on Professor X. Of the remaining gems, I don’t really have a tech or mystic champion that I critically need to awaken (Ghost, Stark Spidey, Doom all awakened), so it is really down to how to i use the 2nd generic and the skill gem. The champions I’m looking at potentially awakening are Aegon, Shang Chi, Void, and CMM.

Since I don’t yet have NF, CMM is on the bottom of the list. So, trying to decide between Aegon, Shang Chi, and Void - can awaken two of them right now. From a content standpoint, I’m cavalier and have been building out my roster for my TB run up to July 4th. After next week I’ll begin serious work on 6.2-6.4.

I’ve got a good handle on Aegon and Void’s awakened ability, but am trying to determine how good Shang Chi’s ability is - particularly to help me with my near term content focus of 6.2-6.4. Is it good enough to justify a generic or a skill gem? Or do you view it as less helpful than Aegon or Void? I know Aegon’s is great, but also not as clear if it will be as big a help in the near term on 6.2-6.4.

Final piece of data is that I’ve got enough sig stones to max out either Aegon or Shang Chi, and enough to get Void to about 125 immediately.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    It adds some red numbers on crits. Not worth a generic. If you have a class one, and like/use him a lot, go for it. Doesn't need max sig, it only doubles the red numbers from ~10% to 20% of crit damage.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 376 ★★★
    If it’s a 5 star go for it. But if it’s a 6 star, better save for nick. I have a 6* skill AG, still wanna use it on nick instead of Shang chi. But if I still can’t pull nick, I might be using it on Bruce lee. Not sure yet.