**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SoP Sinister

I finally defeated Mr.Sinister!! I'm an early cav and couldn't do the Rogue fight the previous week.

Was about to do a solo he was at 10% when I slipped up, didn't want to spend any units popped a few daily crystals for a revive and completed the fight.
Hoping to be able to do more than one fight in the coming weeks.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65

Finally got him down in 700ish hits with Thing. Here is my death for 100%->8% and I finished him off shortly after.

My thumbs would definitely hurt after such a long fight, I did it with r5 HT took 135 hits for 100-10 and 42 hits for the remaining 10%. Btw, what was thing's rank?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    5r4. It sucked but wasn’t bad once I found my rhythm
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I did it with she hulk. Not the best option but totally possible

https://youtu.be/xLdu15l1sBs
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Congrats! This fight was definitely more accessible than the rogue last week and it’s great to see people persevering and doing it with little items.

It's funny, I keep seeing everyone saying that he was easier than rogue .. I actually found Rogue easier than Mr. S. O.o

I mean, I found both hard .. let's not get any confusion there .. LOL as a Cav player nowhere near Thronebreaker .. both fights were absolute nightmares for me ..

but I think what helped me in Rogue fight, was I had just ranked up my 6* She-hulk to R2 a few weeks prior .. so I had a "perfect?" counter for her than made it much easier ..

For Mr. S ... I couldn't seem to find a good match-up ..
    I did finally get him down with Dr Doom .. but I found it much harder than rogue .

:)
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I am trying to take him down with Guardian, and am able to get to 60-ish % at one shot. Too broke on units and revives since I spent all of them elsewhere ( Masteries and Cav).
    So hopefully will keep trying till the timer ends. Might throw in a Revive, incase I'm able to get more than 60% at one fight.

Guardian really has everything needed for the fight. Power drain, Perfect-block, no crits, rare shocks but yeah.

I'm gonna try pushing him SP2 for the concussion, which I can parry and thus take no damage, while I get power from the Shock I place on him.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Same here. Early Cav and I couldn’t do Rogue last week. Got mr sinister down with 2 revives using 5r5 Warlock and disabled dexterity. Pretty happy only used 2 revives—much less than I expected.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Nice! I used a 6r1 Sunspot, but it took embarrassingly long to relearn exactly what 'dex' is.

Oh, you thought you could dash back there? Haha, no.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I found Rogue far harder, certainly on a mechanical level. SInister was ultimately just a dps test for my AA - blessed with an awakened R3
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65

Nice! I used a 6r1 Sunspot, but it took embarrassingly long to relearn exactly what 'dex' is.

I tried with a 5* r3 sunspot too but failed miserably. And at this point dexterity has become so much of a necessity for me that I could this fight, had to try a few times to get to the rythm like parrying his sp1.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Used Doom, it cost me 2 revives (100% to 35% then to 12% then KO) but idc, those are fairly easy to get anyway.
    Built up SP3 and MLLLL, if no Aura then MM repeat. Was a decent fight this way but I sucked at repeatedly parry him with any other viable option xD.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I thought Rogue was much easier (but not remotely close to easy lol) than Sinister. I just cannot make any ground. Just got a 5* Doom in the Iron Tomb crystals, but not gonna be able to rank him up enough to be effective in this fight, and I'm certainly not good enough to do it without it.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I did it but unitman made a surprise appearance while teaming up with human torch.

Rogue was easier but I have quake.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

For real, several attempts of mine were just getting clipped by his combo. But eventually got the solo with 5*r3 sunspot
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I did Rogue with 3 revives. Sinister I was able to solo with Doom. I just slowed my combo way down so I could get 2 shock debuffs in one combo and only used SP3. I baited his SP1 every time except for once.