**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardest part of SOP2 Sinister is parry timing

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
I don't know if it's Sinister's animations that causes lag or the timing of SOP fights have been manipulated, but the most difficult part of this fight is simply the timing of parry. I've played this game long enough to know when my parry timing is on. I notice that my fights with Sinister, the parry timing is very inconsistent. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

It randomly happens for some people. I haven't had anything like that though.

are you using a newer phone or ios? I'm thinking it's more the animation that causes lag, which messes up parry timing. But i doubt that this would be a consistent problem for newer phones or ios.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    One thing I had an issue was the spacing of his first hit. He would miss me 5 times, and the 6th time, his first hit would tag me when in was doing the exact same thing. I just trained to block the first hit and parry the second hit.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

It randomly happens for some people. I haven't had anything like that though.

are you using a newer phone or ios? I'm thinking it's more the animation that causes lag, which messes up parry timing. But i doubt that this would be a consistent problem for newer phones or ios.
    Google Pixel 3a. Came out May 7, 2019. Bought around the same time it came out.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I was having the similar issue...but then i understood that was happening because i was trying to shallow evade first hit and then parry second hit which mostly used to get messed up....then i removed dex and so wasnt worry about getting buff by dex so was able to parry his second hit reliabily ....!!!!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was able to do it well enough with CAIW but it proved too annoying so I just did it with Thing and dexed whatever I wanted to (since I have no Doom as a shock immune)
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    As far as I have tried, I didn't face any problems. Just push him to SP2 and block it for fun sometimes.... but yeah, lag or some glitch simply enters the chat.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

As far as I have tried, I didn't face any problems. Just push him to SP2 and block it for fun sometimes.... but yeah, lag or some glitch simply enters the chat.

Lot of block damage