**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So close yet so far...

ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need only 575 more 6* shards to get my 2nd 6* (1st was X-23). I've fully explored this month's EQ and SQ. And i don't have enough 5*s to dupe them to get 6* shards. What other options do i have? (FTP btw)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    variants, arena, story quests, monthly quests, side quests, also potentially calendar
    (many of these options will be based on current progression)

good luck on your next pull!
  • Options

Variants

LoL... My best champs are 3 r3 5*s. The health pools are way to big for now.
  • Options

variants, arena, story quests, monthly quests, side quests, also potentially calendar
    (many of these options will be based on current progression)

good luck on your next pull!

Looks like I'll have to wait for the next month's EQ. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Wait until Thursday or Friday when the July 4th deals come out then spend probably $5 or units (if you have 1000) to get 6* shards.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    ADwar616 said:

Variants

Then stop focusing on 6*'s. You're not at a level where they're going to benefit you that much.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

ADwar616 said:

Variants

Then stop focusing on 6*'s. You're not at a level where they're going to benefit you that much.
    Exactly