**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 6* Featured Crystal - thoughts?

13»

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ARXΞM said:

Is a pity. With all the money you can milk us with just a better pool. It’s ok, me and my crew can afford dropping some Odins on this feature crystal. I maybe will stream on my YouTube channel. It’s just a little what we spend in the game, is less then 10% of what I earn by mercing.

Enjoy your ban.
    This isn't Arxem, pretty clear this is a troll account. Note how he claims he'll drop 'odins' on a featured 6* crystal...
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

ItsDamien said:

ARXΞM said:

Is a pity. With all the money you can milk us with just a better pool. It’s ok, me and my crew can afford dropping some Odins on this feature crystal. I maybe will stream on my YouTube channel. It’s just a little what we spend in the game, is less then 10% of what I earn by mercing.

Enjoy your ban.
    This isn't Arxem, pretty clear this is a troll account. Note how he claims he'll drop 'odins' on a featured 6* crystal...
    Doesn't mean this account won't be banned from the forums.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    No-fly zone for me.

Dr. Zola
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm very excited for Sorcerer.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I just pulled Nova for 13k shards. Only upside is he is new that's about it.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I have Angela at R2 and CMM at R3. Would also love to pull Odin, Shang-Chi, Mr Negative, sorcerer supreme, sabertooth, sentinel and a couple others. Will go for a couple of them I reckon
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I’m happy with it. I wanted Shang chi or a dupe of mr negative. I got Odin who I’m very happy with so far.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

The new 6* featured crystal is here, what do you think? Are you going to open some of these? Which champion(s) are you excited about the most?

I’ll be passing on this 6* featured issue…
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    A few real highlights mixed in with some real shockers. At least for me. JP, Shang Chi, Odin and CMM were my real targets - CMM is my favourite cosmic.

Objectively I know Sorcerer is a really good pull but I’m not a huge fan of her and I have sig100 5/65 anyway, and in terms of my 6* I have an awakened R3 Doom already. ST is already awakened and I’ve heard that civil warrior isn’t really worth the effort. The takeaway from this is one of my officers getting excited at having an awakened R3 Mangog on defence by the end of the season. 20 more levels on Angela would have been good but not worth 15k shards.