**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to war rankings?

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
I see master is only top 3 + 7 spots, p1 only 10 spots and so on... Is this a bug or was the number of spots cut down without any announcement?

Comments

• Options
    Nanard93Nanard93 Posts: 15
    It seems there is something wrong, at least, with rank logo. But i think there is also a bug with ranking.

In my case, il cant say if my team is really g3 or g2...

• Options
    SebastianMelmorSebastianMelmor Posts: 2
    Please, explain this. We’ve ended up season 26 at Platinum 3 rank 68 multiplier x6 grade 3.
    This season we’ve lost two wars and we are now at gold 1 rank 192.
    My understanding is that this is sort of a bug. Could Kabam confirm this please?

End of season 26

Start of season 27

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Ya even I faced it and am at bronze 3 from g2 with losing only two wars and I have posted q discussion too
  • Options

Please, explain this. We’ve ended up season 26 at Platinum 3 rank 68 multiplier x6 grade 3.
    This season we’ve lost two wars and we are now at gold 1 rank 192.
    My understanding is that this is sort of a bug. Could Kabam confirm this please?

End of season 26

Start of season 27

We're in the same situation. We skipped season 26 but we ended season 25 in p3. Now we've lost 2 wars and we're ranked gold 1

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Your previous Season's ranks do not guarantee your next Season's ranking.. -_-
  • Options
    Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30
    Same situation here
    I am french people and my rank it's not same with the picture but when i translate to english it's right picture with the same rank
    Please fixe this issue

• Options
    xNig said:

You are right.

Nevertheless, it seems to me very unlikely, after 3 gold 2 seasons, and a start with 2v 1d, to suddenly see a thousand superior teams appear.

I am leaning towards a big bug personally.

@Kabam Miike if you are around, can you help us please ?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Masters has been split, 4-10 is separate from 11-20 now
  • Options
    xNig said:

do you understand what it means to have the tier 4 multiplier? It means that even when losing you score more points than an alliance with the tier 5 multiplier when they win. In other words, losing 2 wars and winning 1 with the tier 4 multiplier you can't fall from p3 to g1. You fall from p3 to p4, that's how it should be
  • Options
    Turtle57 said:

Same situation here
    I am french people and my rank it's not same with the picture but when i translate to english it's right picture with the same rank
    Please fixe this issue

Dude you're right. I switched my language to English and now the ranking actually makes sense

• Options
    @Turtle57 thx for the help 🙂