**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A 3 week of pain and summer and irritating.

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    "presenting" doesn't mean "allow". It would be very convenient if they actually wrote "we allow cavs to participate", but they didn't. "I make content for someone" means that he s not just allowed to play it, but to also have a chance of winning. If this wasn't the case, cavalier players would be "allowed" to play all of the stuff, not just the short run of the 6 ranks. Oh, and the argument "since a TB can do it with a 5* cavaliers can do it too" is completely wrong, there s a reason someone is TB, actually two: better skills and a large pool of champs.

I did the first two weeks with some revives, it wasn't the hardest thing of all. For Week 3, I don't have the right champs or the rank/stars of the right ones, and the ones I do can't beat it. So I m waiting and hoping for week 4.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    It can be quite champion specific. But in terms of the difficulty its exactly what i was expecting. The challenge is supposed to be there. Its called summer of pain. But it can be done with a number of champs with a couple of revives. At the level of rewards your receiving i think its perfectley accpetable to use a few revives throughout the prcoess. And up until now the previous 2 fights have been pretty easy solos once you play around with the fight a little. If its too difficult for you to do then you are probably best focusing on content you can do. Or skip the week and you will end up around the rewards your skill level dictates.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Damn i enjoyed the fight
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Mysterio is the easiest and most fun fight yet

I did find him the most fun tbh, week 1 was just quake, and week 2 was long but there wasn’t much to it
    To get through act 6 and acquire a R3 6* you need skills, if you didn't, everyone would have been TB in a month. The majority of cavalier players haven't done that yet because they still don't have these skills. That's why they re still cavaliers. There is an amount of players that go straight to cavalier after uncollected, but this is small.

Searmenis said:

To get through act 6 and acquire a R3 6* you need skills, if you didn't, everyone would have been TB in a month. The majority of cavalier players haven't done that yet because they still don't have these skills. That's why they re still cavaliers. There is an amount of players that go straight to cavalier after uncollected, but this is small.

Act 6 was nerfed, it requires way less skill than it used to. There is a large part of this community that are early Cavs and even more than are mid Cavs. Still can't complain to Kabam about you small roster. That's 100% on you.
    Noone complained about his roster, whoever complains about week 3, complains of the fight that requires non
    mid cavalier roster.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

Here is the description from Kabam :smile:

We are presenting a special challenge for those who have become Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1) or higher.

Maybe include the entire paragraph for context next time. It's not MADE for Cavs, they're just allowed to try.
    Did not said it was made for cav, just that the challenge was presented for those who have become cav or higher. The entire sentence in fact
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Stellar said:

We are presenting a special challenge for those who have become Cavalier (by completing Act 6 Chapter 1) or higher.

Maybe include the entire paragraph for context next time. It's not MADE for Cavs, they're just allowed to try.
    Did not said it was made for cav, just that the challenge was presented for those who have become cav or higher. The entire sentence in fact
    It's says they're PRESENTING a special challenge. It also says it will be frustrating and challenging. People like you are mad because it's exactly that.

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Act 6 was nerfed, it requires way less skill than it used to. There is a large part of this community that are early Cavs and even more than are mid Cavs. Still can't complain to Kabam about you small roster. That's 100% on you.
    Noone complained about his roster, whoever complains about week 3, complains of the fight that requires non
    mid cavalier roster.
    The people complaining about this fight are the same people who don't have deep, developed rosters. They don't have many of the champs that can work because they've missed out on tons of shards they could have used to open crystals. They missed out on rank up resources as well which means they can't rank up as much. Don't complain about a as advertised difficult challenge when you aren't prepared.
    And you know all these profile informations because...?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

I’m not sure how far I’ll be able to go with this event, but I love the concept and design.

Same. I might just skip this week, I never intended to push through every single fight knowing it would surely be too hard for me yet. I'm trying to get at least 5 out of the 9 fights so 1 loss out of 3 so far isn't that big a deal.

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

mid cavalier roster.
    The people complaining about this fight are the same people who don't have deep, developed rosters. They don't have many of the champs that can work because they've missed out on tons of shards they could have used to open crystals. They missed out on rank up resources as well which means they can't rank up as much. Don't complain about a as advertised difficult challenge when you aren't prepared.
    Because they're the people who don't have counters ranked up?
    Exactly this. They keep saying over and over that they don't have this champ or that champ or they don't want to spend rank up resources on someone for this fight etc..
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I am no merc and I am not youtuber. I cleared mysterio just fine. I used claire.

This event isn’t for you if you are struggling. Sorry to say that.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

Stellar said:

It's says they're PRESENTING a special challenge. It also says it will be frustrating and challenging. People like you are mad because it's exactly that.
    Not mad at all

I will give it a try with my best counters. If i can do it with 1-2 revives max, it’s good, else i will skip this week because i don’t want to spend my ressources on this.

I expected fights to be hard, challenging and fun but this one is not challenging and fun, just frustrating and not fun at all.

Gwenmaster was a bit frustrating but fun in fact, not like this one.
    Stellar said:

Stellar said:

Stellar said:

Not mad at all

I will give it a try with my best counters. If i can do it with 1-2 revives max, it’s good, else i will skip this week because i don’t want to spend my ressources on this.

I expected fights to be hard, challenging and fun but this one is not challenging and fun, just frustrating and not fun at all.

Gwenmaster was a bit frustrating but fun in fact, not like this one.
    Good thing they put "frustrating" in the announcement huh.

This fight is the right kind of challenging. I did it with my Apocalypse. It was definitely the kind of fight that requires skill.

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

mid cavalier roster.
    Because they're the people who don't have counters ranked up?
    Who you assume is because they missed all these shards. Ok.