**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for new home

Me (pictured) and one other looking to move to a more relaxed alliance preference to map 3/4 AQs and optional wars. Anyone looking?

Comments

• Beau1985Beau1985 Posts: 110 β˜…
    This is probably also a long shot since your looking for aq 3/4. We run 555 master mods and optional aw. Beau198 on line. Besides that we are pretty relaxed 😁
  • ChefSteveKenneyChefSteveKenney Posts: 22 β˜…
    Give us a look. We run 2 bg's for g3 war and 3 bg's for aq 433, all noded. The rest follows...
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429 β˜…
    edited July 2021

Line contact info? My IGN is Cangaceiro and line is isotired.

We run map 4s with heroic x5 days a week. Also one bg is map3. We are just a few victories away from gold3.

We are looking for 2 active members to participate in AQ. War is 2 bgs of volunteers, we have a solid group of regulars. Our members vary from 12k prestige to progressive 5k+.
  • AlufetahAlufetah Posts: 20 β˜…
    We currently run AQ 544x5 with optional AW and looking for active AQ members to replace some suddenly inactive players.

Ally tag is EAYC
    In game is Alufetah

• NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265 β˜…
    @Tlmajr you still looking for an alliance? If so hit me up on line app @ ninjahippie13
  • Leopom78Leopom78 Posts: 1
    I’ll keep this short. I’m Leopom78, Leader of Sarcasm Inc. SÎNC. Have 24 members, most of which are active. We run AQ constantly. Maps 3/4. One war group that is optional. We focus on Glory rewards to help everyone rank and level their champs. Laid back alli. No long shots here. Seems like this is what your looking for. Line Id: leopom78 Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hi I sent you a friend request in game. I run a side alliance with 3 of my mini accounts. We do a mix of Maps 5,4 & 3 in 3 Bgs everyday. War is optional with 2 BGs. We’re currently in Silver 1. Our main requirements are to help out in AQ every week when you can, and return for war attack once involved in a war.

I run the ally to help the members grow their accounts, and would love to have you on board to help them grow as well in a relaxed environment. Name is Shamballa Bargainers, tag TShBa. Please have a look & do let me know your thoughts. Cheers!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…
    Look us up- we do 4-4-3 daily.

Laid back, no requirements, optional 1BG war.

All we ask is that you help AQ daily and go about your business 😜

Thebgj LINE
    thebgj_ In game

CNFSD alliance tag