**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

G2099 can solo S.O.P mysterio, here's a strategy

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

G2099 can solo mysterio as a r3 6* unboosted. So It could also be possible to solo him as a r5 fully boosted. What you need to do to solo him with g2099 is bait out only his sp1. You also will also need to spam your sp1 to keep his power in check to make sure he doenst reach his sp2. If his power is kept in check, he won't ever put a poison on you (because of the node g2099 gets a potent shock on her if poisoned) . Try to keep distance from your wall to prevent getting trapped in the corner. You can push myserio to near sp2 or slightly over sp2 and push him back down to a sp1; using your sp1 power drain. This will net you hits to build g2099 up before baiting his specials. Doing this method of spamming your sp1 is a good way to keep in control of the fight. G2099 will eventually kill him even with only 10% of her damage because of her damage ramp up. Suicides also need to be turned off for this to work. I think g2099 is worth a shot to get him down if you don't have ibom or don't want to rank up king groot.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Ummm… g2099 is poison immune, so no need to bait his SP1 only.

He has nano plague. Places shocks on robots instead of poisons, so baiting sp1 is the way to go
  • well written, great skill to show it. Congrats!
    Hoitado said:

Ahhh yes let me just get a Rank 3 Guillotine 2099

read again. you could do the same with a boosted r5
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I did this fight with my R2 6* Guilly boosted and while OP is totally right about the strat, sometimes he legit doesn’t throw specials. That’s how I died multiple times
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

G2099 can solo mysterio as a r3 6* unboosted. So It could also be possible to solo him as a r5 fully boosted. What you need to do to solo him with g2099 is bait out only his sp1. You also will also need to spam your sp1 to keep his power in check to make sure he doenst reach his sp2. If his power is kept in check, he won't ever put a poison on you (because of the node g2099 gets a potent shock on her if poisoned) . Try to keep distance from your wall to prevent getting trapped in the corner. You can push myserio to near sp2 or slightly over sp2 and push him back down to a sp1; using your sp1 power drain. This will net you hits to build g2099 up before baiting his specials. Doing this method of spamming your sp1 is a good way to keep in control of the fight. G2099 will eventually kill him even with only 10% of her damage because of her damage ramp up. Suicides also need to be turned off for this to work. I think g2099 is worth a shot to get him down if you don't have ibom or don't want to rank up king groot.

My r3 g2099 :- Heall yeah, Another brother in arms
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

Ummm… g2099 is poison immune, so no need to bait his SP1 only.

He has nano plague. Places shocks on robots instead of poisons, so baiting sp1 is the way to go
    Jeez…. I’m dumb… my bad
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guilly gang!