**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Kabam

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
Hey Kabam... Just did a completion run of act 7.1&2 and I m really amazed with the content that u guy's have made this act... Absolutely loving it and enjoying it .. I hope whoever designed it including Variant 5,6,7 & monthly cavaliers EQ nodes ,gotta design contents like these that are more enjoyable and fun to play.. thank you and I hope to see more contents like these which are more fun then rather stressful like act 6 even after post nerf...

Comments

• Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Regardless of what anyone else says, I love posts like these. I'm sure we'll get the people saying Act 6 isn't hard in here, but always great when someone enjoys something in the game and tries to forward that to the team.

We always complain about contents not good or difficult, about all the glitches and bugs.. but forget to appreciate the good work done by them.... Summer Of Pain is another event which is also actually pretty doable if u have the right champs ...the rewards are actually great at the end of it.. worth every unit spent..