**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SoP - Mysterio

Anyone else thought this was alright? I solo'd with Ibom after god knows how many tries. I know i had probably the best champion for him, but thats the beauty of having 7 days to do it, and zero energy cost as well. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Wasn’t too bad, took me a lot of attempts as well though, guy so heavy spamming happy.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    The heavy spamming is horrid. I sometimes wonder if everyone is fighting the same AI or not, and I don’t normally buy into conspiracy theories lol.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Aburaees said:

The heavy spamming is horrid. I sometimes wonder if everyone is fighting the same AI or not, and I don’t normally buy into conspiracy theories lol.

Different champions AI’s work differently. It’s why Mordo holds block while power gain, mysterio’s throws way more heavies, IMIW is much more likely to throw an sp1 so baiting out specials isn’t as difficult as other champions. Little things like that can be noticed if you pay attention
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

Different champions AI’s work differently. It’s why Mordo holds block while power gain, mysterio’s throws way more heavies, IMIW is much more likely to throw an sp1 so baiting out specials isn’t as difficult as other champions. Little things like that can be noticed if you pay attention
    Yes I’ve noticed all of those examples. But it’s not inconceivable for there to be more than one AI for Mysterio for example. And like I said, I don’t normally buy into conspiracies…I’m just finding it a really frustrating fight to get a good rotation within.

• Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I think the fight was great. It feels amazing when you get That solo