**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino Help - is she good?

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
So I know she is beyond god tier. But why does the community seem to not like her? Is she worth putting the time in to use/rank up? I don’t know much about her.

Any opinions would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    She's good, but a bit RNG dependent.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    forums will tell you that she isn't. she's not as good as some mutants, but not terrible. she was much better back in the day when there weren't many champs with aar, but now we have a lot more. pair her with rhulk and masacre if possible, because they make her a lot better.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

RNG…?

forums will tell you that she isn't. she's not as good as some mutants, but not terrible. she was much better back in the day when there weren't many champs with aar, but now we have a lot more. pair her with rhulk and masacre if possible, because they make her a lot better.

Aar?

Thank you both for the help
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    She was my first r2. I still use her often and I think she is worth it. She is also annoying AF on Defense, so added bonus.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

RNG…?

Aar?

RNG - random number generation
    Crits can be bit random, AAR can be random

AAR- ability accuracy reduction
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

RNG…?

Aar?

rng is random number generator. it just means that some of her abilites require just plain luck (pun intended). aar is ability accuracy reduction.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    I know a lot of players don't like Domino (sorry for the english spelling), due to the RNG, but I promise you that she will clear so much content for you... let's say you also bring Rulk and Masacre, her heavys is crazy...she also has 50% change of shrugging off bleeds, and if you can make just 15 to25 seconds without neither of you throw a special, her sp1 is crazy