**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled a 6* Corvus. Never liked him before and never took him past R1 5*.

I decided to give him a try. Reading over his info and his charges REQUIRE synergies to get the bonus?!

I purposely don’t play with champs that require synergies.

Please tell me he is great without them?

I have max 5* apoc and don’t use the horseman thing. I know it’s great but He’s an amazing champ alone.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    He needs no sinergies at all to be usable for everything he could do
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Awesome
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    He’s great without the synergy. The only usable synergy that can boost him further is Proxima. She gives a synergy that allows Corvus to gain true strike buff to handle those evade champions.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    The only synergy that provides any remote use is the proxima one. And you only need that if you know you’re going to be dealing with an evade heavy path. The other synergies are all pretty worthless for him and he doesn’t need them. Corvus benefits greatly for maxed out suicides so if you aren’t running those you won’t see his full potential. He’s absolutely bonkers insane with them.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Maratox said:

The only synergy that provides any remote use is the proxima one. And you only need that if you know you’re going to be dealing with an evade heavy path. The other synergies are all pretty worthless for him and he doesn’t need them. Corvus benefits greatly for maxed out suicides so if you aren’t running those you won’t see his full potential. He’s absolutely bonkers insane with them.

I don’t run them. And I’m ok with not seeing his full potential.

Ill play some more with him and test him out