**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP vs 4th July Deals

Surely the milestones from SOP are some of the best ever?

So save your units, don’t spend them this weekend and get all the milestones you can get. Take each week by week, grind arena if you’re FTP.

Cav players only need level 7 for a total of 75% T5CC selector plus the six star shards and nexus’.

Sounds like the kind of competition I came here to play

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Well, the rewards don't come for a very long time - whereas, the rewards from July 4th come instantly.

I'm not saying one is better rewards than another, but my point is one some folks would consider.
  • Options
    Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    I’m literally saving up the excitement lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ladpcw78 said:

So save your units, don’t spend them this weekend and get all the milestones you can get. Take each week by week, grind arena if you’re FTP.

Cav players only need level 7 for a total of 75% T5CC selector plus the six star shards and nexus’.

Just be aware, you only get the rewards for the milestone that you reach. You don't get all the ones below your highest.

So if you only complete the first 3 weeks that are available, you only get the 15k 6* shards, you don't get the 5k and 10k before that.
  • Options
    Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    ItsDamien said:

Ladpcw78 said:

Just be aware, you only get the rewards for the milestone that you reach. You don't get all the ones below your highest.

So if you only complete the first 3 weeks that are available, you only get the 15k 6* shards, you don't get the 5k and 10k before that.
    That was my point! Lol

Cav players say their 4th July deals aren’t great hence my point to actually spend units to reach all the possible milestones you can
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    Ladpcw78 said:

If you reach 7 points, you only get 1 nexus and 2 T5CC selector. You will not get the rewards below your final milestone. I still think the rewards are amazing and using your units for SOP will get you more rewards than if you use them on july 4th unit deals