**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf Act 6

Honestly it is ridiculous I just blow 600 units on 6.3.1 realising that I won't be able to complete it since I don't have 2-3 specific champion out of a 200 champion roster.. I have Nick awakened but since the buffet instantly nullyfying the fury giving medusa 5% health back, it's hopeless... Thanks Kabam for actually making some progress in my account is based on luck... I don't Sym Supreme neither Warlock.. I thought for a do you bleed node Nick will be a beast I guess I was wrong since the explosive personality just the cherry on top..

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    https://youtu.be/4iVQ1p-qAfk

This might help.

And BTW, they already did nerf this. It didn't need the first nerf and it definitely doesn't need a second - you just need practice.

It's not a fight based on being lucky to have the right champions - now more than ever there are a huge amount of champions that can do this. You happen to even have one of the best choices for this fight...
  • Options
    DrasiDrasi Posts: 7
    I can't believe they removed counter strike... FML I could have had a couple furys making the damage output slightly bigger but the main point would have been that my tactical charges would have been permanent as soon as I have 1 fury.... Btw I just need practice, oh gee thanks I am just going to buy some units and try over and over again right? I am mostly free to play I bought units twice (two peter parkers for the champion boss) and managed to get to 6.3.1 that's why I am salty about those 600 units now probably I need to grind the hell out of the repetitive arena to get more units.... All I can say that I am salty and Act 7 somehow seems more easier than Act 6
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    You can do it with Ronin and Killmonger too. And Blade. And Fury.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    It has already been nerfed
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Drasi said:

I can't believe they removed counter strike... FML I could have had a couple furys making the damage output slightly bigger but the main point would have been that my tactical charges would have been permanent as soon as I have 1 fury.... Btw I just need practice, oh gee thanks I am just going to buy some units and try over and over again right? I am mostly free to play I bought units twice (two peter parkers for the champion boss) and managed to get to 6.3.1 that's why I am salty about those 600 units now probably I need to grind the hell out of the repetitive arena to get more units.... All I can say that I am salty and Act 7 somehow seems more easier than Act 6

The saltiness is real in this one.

Typical example of rushing through content and expecting it to be tailored to their roster instead of spending time to get better.

You think Counterstrike will make your life easier? Lolol.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Content is difficult even though he has one of the best counters for medusa and instead of practicing and using skill he demands a nerf for already nerfed content.