**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected and Below

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
Thanks for taking down my post.
I guess you just can't handle the truth that Kabam has really gave UC players a middle finger with all these changes.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes, that's the whole idea.
  • Options
    Starting with this month's events UC players are locked out of some nice stuff they need, like that 5-Star AG from solo events. We had access to grind those stuff the past few months. But now we are part of the bottom feeders the so called Uncollected and Below tier, that Kabam decides to just shove down 4-Star stuffs to our Uncollected throats. Like come on real Uncollected players should be focused on building up the 5-Star roster, why give us 4-Star ****?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The solo event isnt the only thing next month. Just do the assault on olympus quests on epic to get good stuff
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Seriously, it doesn't make sense. The new rewards don't help in building a 5 star roster at all!

The plan for UC players is to help them get a better 5 star roster to be able to get cav, but looking at the new rewards, it's a step backwards.

I had read your previous thread that was taken down, and it made a lot of sense what you had posted.

Yep mate, with all these changes UC players will have to adjust and be content with underwhelming rewards from now on.
    I guess we'll just have to continue upgrading 4-Stars then cause that's what Kabam wants us to do with all these stuff. We get to cav when we get there.
  • Options

Seriously, it doesn't make sense. The new rewards don't help in building a 5 star roster at all!

The plan for UC players is to help them get a better 5 star roster to be able to get cav, but looking at the new rewards, it's a step backwards.

I had read your previous thread that was taken down, and it made a lot of sense what you had posted.

Yep mate, with all these changes UC players will have to adjust and be content with underwhelming rewards from now on.
    I guess we'll just have to continue upgrading 4-Stars then cause that's what Kabam wants ua to do with all these stuff. We get to cav when we get there.
    I dont know what game you are playing but t2 alphas dont work on my 4* champs
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Can someone help me understand this a little better from uncollected pov? I am not understanding this correctly.
  • Options
    Voltolos said:

I guess we'll just have to continue upgrading 4-Stars then cause that's what Kabam wants ua to do with all these stuff. We get to cav when we get there.
    Well you only pointed out the t2 alpha,
    If only they had not taken down my post earlier you could have understood my post.
  • Options

Voltolos said:

Well you only pointed out the t2 alpha,
    If only they had not taken down my post earlier you could have understood my post.
    Because you should read my previous comment
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    All you guys can do is cry.

Let's say we get 25 keys(more actually)

You're looking for shards, so let's say you only go for the recruit(epic).

300*25=7500 6* shards
    700*25=17500 5*shards
    3500 from the solo event, 21000 5* shards.

This is not counting the shards in Master, and EQ which will give even more. You guys aren't losing anything relevant to you.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    I know why this kabam is doing all these. They are doing because I became uncollected 1 month ago.
    You will see when I will become cavalier then they will screw the cavaliers and equal their rewards to act 1
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The problem can be solved with even more rstrictions. You can't become cavalier without five 5* champs, UC with less than 40 4* champs, and of course, you can't enter Book 1 with no champs at all.