**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic 5* Choice

Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I don't have any of the usual picks for a 5* generic gem, so who would be best out of the champs below?

Generic 5* Choice 20 votes

Crossbones
5% 1 vote
Tigra
5% 1 vote
Odin
0% 0 votes
Doom
20% 4 votes
Colossus
70% 14 votes
Claire Voyant
0% 0 votes
Doc Oc
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Is Colossus' sig actually that needed? Doesn't it just boost armour ups?
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    Each Armor Up increases his crit rating, so the sig really can scale his damage up greatly.
    Palistes said:

Each Armor Up increases his crit rating, so the sig really can scale his damage up greatly.

Ahh awesome, looking like Colossus is the winner!

I also have a cosmic gem: Odin, Medusa, CGR, Ms Marvel?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    If you can put sigs in him, Xbones is a total beast and counters so many annoying nodes with his sig ability.

If you can put sigs in him, Xbones is a total beast and counters so many annoying nodes with his sig ability.

I have about 120 sig stones for Skill and Mystic going begging, so it's possible!