**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TB 10k unit offer, which is better

2»

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Superior catalysts bundle
    I took the 4 featured 6* champs. Although, I think I could have benefited more from having some class rank up gems. My T4cc is non existent.
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    pete8388 said:

I am really curious how this turns out since I’m debating the two as well. If that 2020 nexus were guaranteed to get me apoc I would do it in a second, but I don’t trust my luck lol

Should have trusted my gut to not go for this. Went for the 2020 nexus and failed to get apoc.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited July 2021
    pete8388 said:

pete8388 said:

I am really curious how this turns out since I’m debating the two as well. If that 2020 nexus were guaranteed to get me apoc I would do it in a second, but I don’t trust my luck lol

Should have trusted my gut to not go for this. Went for the 2020 nexus and failed to get apoc.
    In my case, it is the 10th choice showing out from the nexus, so I could be very well missing it. But if you pick the other bundle, it could also be 4 meme champion or dupes. Anyway, who do you pick in the end, just think about at least there are more sig stones in it.

Update: saw your poll and your choice seems to be great outside of no Apoc