Options

AOL collector unstoppable bugged?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
It says in his abilities that he gains unstoppable when he loses 1% of his max hearth, but he seems to get the unstoppable nearly every combo I do, when I’m absolutely not dealing that much damage. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

It says in his abilities that he gains unstoppable when he loses 1% of his max hearth, but he seems to get the unstoppable nearly every combo I do, when I’m absolutely not dealing that much damage. Am I missing something here?

Doesn't the Collector gain random unstoppable when he's below a certain health threshold?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    It has been bug like that ever since the beginning
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Doesn't the Collector gain random unstoppable when he's below a certain health threshold?
    Yes but that’s below 25% health and there’s an obvious timer on it.
  • Options

So let me get this straight…

When abyss havok is bugged in favour of the player they fix it, but when the collector is bugged and screws the player over they don’t?

Seems fair lol.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

When abyss havok is bugged in favour of the player they fix it, but when the collector is bugged and screws the player over they don’t?

Seems fair lol.
    Kabam at its finest lol
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,256 ★★★★★

Seems fair lol.
    To me havok was bugging since abyss com out so there didn’t fix it right away and not all big can be fixed ASAP and if u things u can do a better job fixing. Then do it