**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which champions should I choose from 6* NEXUS (2020 CHAMPIONS)?

Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I will be opening the. 6-star 2020 Nexus Hero Crystal, and I am hoping to get either Apocalypse or Comis Ghost Rider in the pool.
I have a cosmic R2-R3 gem from the bundle.
I also have 1 x Cosmic T5CC and 1 x Mutant T5CC.
I have a 6* Corvus (R2 Awakened) and 6 * CMM (R1 unawakened).
I also have a 6 * Colossus (R1 unawakened) and I am hoping R3 Colossus with the mutant T5CC.

The big question is "Who shall I select from the Nexus Crystal and which cosmic champions should I bring to R3"?

Which champions should I choose from 6* NEXUS (2020 CHAMPIONS)? 17 votes

Select CGR and rank up CGR and Corvus
41%
pseudosaneRenaxqqShenkScrubhanJesNervTheBoogyManDoctor_M 7 votes
Select CGR and rank up CGR and CMM
11%
StevieManWonderddom 2 votes
Select Apocalypse and rank up Corvus and CMM
47%
TheManMythLegendKill_GreyEtjamaParam1988FerahgoBatman_bruce31Cangaceiro_wasabi_ 8 votes

Comments

• Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    @TheManMythLegend Not even close? Not even close to CGR?

And it's not even close

@TheManMythLegend You have a point! I have a 5* CGR and I find him a bit difficult to play because I can't dex. I'm just very used to dex an attack and it's not easy for me to adjust to his play style. But I don't deny that he has high damage output.
    I don't have Apocalypse in my roster. All I heard about him is the time to ramp him up.

No. Corvus and cmm are both better cosmics. People just get hypotised by cgr dmg. Also apoc is a better champ aswell that will do sooo much more for your roster. So no its not even close

@TheManMythLegend do you think I should use the mutant T5CC on Apocalypse instead of Colossus?
    @ddom very unique selection B)
  • Select CGR and rank up CGR and Corvus
    CMM is meh unawakened. Though im not really a CGR fan, he is more useful than cmm imo. Anything she can do, there is usually a better option.
    Her indestructible adds a layer to her, and without it she is fairly forgettable.
    Source: I have an r2 CMM that is used only arena as she is unawakened.