**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m back from my break and I need help.

Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So the last time I played this game was when Storm (Pyramid X) dropped and I took a long break from burnout since then. Recently (last week) I picked the game up out of boredom and remembered how much fun it was and got my brother back into too
. However, I have a dilemma. Right before I took my hiatus, I beat the Collector and became uncollected after a hard and arduous journey. But now, throwing random good champions in a team and activating health and attacks boosts isn’t enough. I don’t know enough about synergies but I know that’s how I keep progressing. This is my team, and I need your guys’s help with figuring out what the best synergies and strats are. (If I don’t have the champ for a synergy, that’s fine, I can work towards getting them.) Thank you for any advice you guys give, I appreciate it

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    (Also, sorry that the images got all jumbled. Idk why it did that. Again, thanks for any help)
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Archangel can take Act 5 Easily with some skill
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    95% of champions don't need synergies or have trash ones
    Something more important is awakening them, your Ronin is awakened meaning he has access to his signature ability. Some champions have good sigs, some don't, your job to figure out which is which (you can google it)

Try practicing with your champions, Venom Cap IW Ghost Symbiote Supreme and Domino are probably your best ranked as of now. Practice with them (like parry and dex) then try to beat the Collector again. Also, in 5.3 there is a global node that reduces the attack of all but a certain class by 50%, so it helps to bring hard hitters or the class that doesn't have their attack reduced.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    U got a good roster. I'd do next months EQ/SQ and try to get resources to rank up those 5*s. Are u in an alliance yet? Another good source of materials
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Focus all resources on voodoo, guillotine, warlock, capiw, and venom, until you pull better.... Ignore your 4* from here on in. (Guillotine because she is getting buffed). You could choose Morningstar over voodoo, because of guillotine, but you want to do both.

Get in a good alliance that does something like map 4 on all three to keep it relaxed, if you are ex burnout, then use glory to focus on buying t5b so you can work on getting someone to 5/65.

Focus on 100% masters EQ each month and try for at least one run or even 100% of uncollected EQ.

Go at your own pace, but pick a focus. Act 5 is not going anywhere, but the monthly EQ is and so is alliance/glory progression.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Out of curiosity, didn’t ihulk release wayyy after storm x?

Yup in November 2020 I believe lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

thats a pretty good roster to get UC with. I know people with r4 5*s unable to do it. first order of business , rank up 5* warlock , finish 5.3

he is uc
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

you would be correct
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Also I forgot to mention a ton of champions got buffed so you should look at some of them again and see if you like them
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    GarrettN said:

Yes I pulled him today actually, from a 5* basic crystal. And yes, I also am already uncollected.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    Run