**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your most intense MCOC moment

UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
What are some of the most intense moments in MCOC in your experience? This could be anything. For example- when you were opening a crystal hoping to pull a god but there was a line of terrible champions in the crystal which made you hesitate from stopping the crystal, or it could be something fight-related (either frustrating node combinations or just outright infuriating AI behaviour)

I'll go first: Act 5.2.5 Collector. I swear to god that fight is more than enough to traumatize a fully-grown adult.

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I am ftpso I can't buy July 4th deals
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Was once in a situation where if I one shot a void war boss we won. If I died we lost.

Flawless victory.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Do you bleed Gwenpool fight yesterday (6.4.1). Only God knows how I was able to spend 5 minutes in that fight at 1% health, and still get the solo in the most intense mcoc moment I've ever had! Was an ultra-godmode intercept party **** show. First time I was happy to have a Warlock ranked up, and the video I took is one I will cherish forever (if possible)!

I would prefer to have to spend 50 revives on abyss collector to fighting that Gwenpool ever again...
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Had to be the last 25% of my SoP rogue solo that I did with a 3* r1 l1 she hulk. I had been trying for hours and this was by far the farthest I had gotten. Even though the only purpose of it was to flex on MSD’s 2* solo my hands were still so sweaty lmao.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Do you bleed Gwenpool fight yesterday (6.4.1). Only God knows how I was able to spend 5 minutes in that fight at 1% health, and still get the solo in the most intense mcoc moment I've ever had! Was an ultra-godmode intercept party **** show. First time I was happy to have a Warlock ranked up, and the video I took is one I will cherish forever (if possible)!

I would prefer to have to spend 50 revives on abyss collector to fighting that Gwenpool ever again...

Drop link bro
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    My heart has never beat as fast as when I had original Champion with 4 indestructible charges removed and only 1 to go.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    When 5.4 was released, first time up against the ultron boss. No real information was out yet on any counters. Kissed an odin worth of items away but eventually got him down.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Back when I was new to the game, I used to take down Map 3 Doom bosses with L1 revives. There's something about playing at low health that revives skills you never knew you had
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    It's in my storage. I'm not feeling like uploading it to YouTube, but you could add me on mine app if you have 600mb to spare :D
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I remember beating either an AW boss with something like 30 seconds left on the clock when I went into the fight. Just a flawless fight that netted us the win.

The Grandmaster fight was really intense in general, but it was actually something right after it that I remember more clearly (the GM fight is mostly a blur now). I had no more units or revives left but went into the Cavalier EQ that had just dropped. I went into the mutant chapter and got my butt handed to me throughout it since I was just too tired to focus. I only had my 5* Red Mags left when I came to Morningstar, and he only had 1% health left.

No way I could beat her. Mags had too little health left and I was too tired.

If not...

Well...she is #metal. Red Mags has crazy block proficiency vs #metal.

I Perfect Blocked her the entire fight and didn't lose a single % health, then dropped an SP3 and she was down. It was not the toughest #metal boss he has fought for me, but it was my most memorable moment with him. It felt like I used him to his absolute fullest potential to squeak out a truly clutch win and it was amazing.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    John mulaneys challenge. I had to use 4* aegon all the way through just to get a 6* nebula dupe. Btw i had 4 or 5 6*s at the time. The 5* nexus was also garbage, all dupes and pre buff vulture
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

This
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    It's in my storage. I'm not feeling like uploading it to YouTube, but you could add me on mine app if you have 600mb to spare :D
    Do night sub
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    soloing ultron and using no units and revives in 5.4.6 after having wasted 900 units on revives in a prior attempt, then opening the 2 5 stars to get guilly 2099 and symbiote supreme
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    Do night sub
    I have plenty data, so not a problem for me.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    Do night sub
    Na boss you be
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Mine is easy and happens all the time: opening any kind of crystal with any sense of hope of pulling what i need.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    Do night sub
    Na boss you be
    Mad oh
    Naija everywhere
    How your side?
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Chikel said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Drop link bro
    Do night sub
    Na boss you be
    Na my popsy just buy wifi for house, so we dey cruise 😂
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Qfury said:

What are some of the most intense moments in MCOC in your experience? This could be anything. For example- when you were opening a crystal hoping to pull a god but there was a line of terrible champions in the crystal which made you hesitate from stopping the crystal, or it could be something fight-related (either frustrating node combinations or just outright infuriating AI behaviour)

I'll go first: Act 5.2.5 Collector. I swear to god that fight is more than enough to traumatize a fully-grown adult.

Abyss collector says hi.
    Oooh I haven't done abyss yet, but good pick. The whole fight seems like a pain in the neck that was designed to literally only drain resources. I've heard that there's other frustrating fights in the Abyss and Labyrinth as well.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    First AW boss solo - switch vs hyperion back on the original map. Got crits at just the right moments and finished with a fat sp2 I think.

Pulling Blade from my eighth try on the last run of his featured 5* was pretty sick too.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Probably this.
    Legit couldn't believe I didn't get trolled over with SIM or whatever trash was next, especially after pulling BWCV, not so long ago