**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss path 5

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Well that’s abyss path 5 down…just path 4 to go! Once again my run was cheaper than the previous ones (hoping to keep that pattern up 😂) - definitely helped having 4 R3 6*s this time around. I did miss having heimdall a little bit but nick proved his worth.

Below is my path plan and also the attack mastery setup I used vs karnak and the collector:

Comments

• Options
    P.S. Kabam please give me CGR or corvus in my abyss nexus 😭😅
  • Options

Since I got the path done so cheap…👀
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Congrats. That's my next path and the team I'm planning to use. What kind of combo did you have on ægon when you reached massacre?

Thanks! I had a combo of about 650 going into massacre which was very safe
  • Options

Screw it, I’ve earned this 😂
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

A_NAZ said:

Zan0 said:

Congrats. That's my next path and the team I'm planning to use. What kind of combo did you have on ægon when you reached massacre?

Thanks! I had a combo of about 650 going into massacre which was very safe
    Cool. My worst fear is accidentally reaching massacre with a 999 combo lol
    Haha, if you look at my spreadsheet screenshot you can see where I used aegon before massacre. It’s also not too much of a race to get aegon to 999 after massacre before the collector fight 👌🏽
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Whaaat!? Sick offer, I can not remember that I had this offer after my whole abyss exploration.

I would have bought it, too :smiley:
  • Options

A_NAZ said:

Whaaat!? Sick offer, I can not remember that I had this offer after my whole abyss exploration.

I would have bought it, too :smiley:
    Haha it’s the 4th July weekend deal. I was originally only going to buy it if I got path 5 done cheap and felt I’d still be able to get path 4 done this week (I start a new job next week hence the rush!)
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Hahah oh god, can we just pretend that this never happened? Thanks for your commitment guys :smiley:
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations OP
    🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Good luck on path 4.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Path 4 Was the worst for me.

Good luck.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    who gets the AG?
  • Options
    Nigtmare6511Nigtmare6511 Posts: 11
    I like the way you created your spreadsheet! will save the ss for when I do my run. Also by any chance do you have the 2 previous paths(2&3) with the same planning?

And Good Luck on your last path!!
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Awesome! Definitely update us on your nexus
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Congratulations OP
    🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

Good luck on path 4.

Thank you 👊🏽
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Path 4 Was the worst for me.

Good luck.

Yep I’ve heard it is. My paths have got cheaper each time though so hopefully data rules supreme and I continue the trend 👀😅😂
  • Options
    Unitman said:

who gets the AG?

Ghost will as of now. I’m going to wait until my 100% opening first though in case I dupe her from a basic. I’ll be picking the cosmic nexus in hope of corvus/cgr so if I get corvus he will also be fed a generic
  • Options

I like the way you created your spreadsheet! will save the ss for when I do my run. Also by any chance do you have the 2 previous paths(2&3) with the same planning?

And Good Luck on your last path!!

Yes I have a spreadsheet with all of paths 1-3 and 5 broken down. Path 1 doesn’t have individual fight revive counts though as I did it over a year ago and wasn’t planing to make a spreadsheet back them. I will make a post once I’ve 100% the abyss in a few days and will share the screenshots of all 5 path breakdowns so people have a post to refer to if they need help planning out their own abyss runs (and maybe to make their own spreadsheets)
  • Options
    JuggerNot said:

Awesome! Definitely update us on your nexus

Thanks mate! Hopefully I get lucky with one of my 2 desired champs!
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Hey @A_NAZ what's your stand on bringing void instead of torch for Path 4 and 5?

For path 5 it can probably work, though I just have a personal preference for torch generally anyway. I imagine void is more costly than torch and definitely slower. I haven’t done path 4 yet but I’m not sure who you’d use for morningstar if taking void instead of torch, it depends on the rest of your team.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Zan0 said:

A_NAZ said:

Zan0 said:

Hey @A_NAZ what's your stand on bringing void instead of torch for Path 4 and 5?

For path 5 it can probably work, though I just have a personal preference for torch generally anyway. I imagine void is more costly than torch and definitely slower. I haven’t done path 4 yet but I’m not sure who you’d use for morningstar if taking void instead of torch, it depends on the rest of your team.
    Was thinking magneto
    I’ve only seen her done with torch and cable so I’m not sure about that. She has 5.7m health, isn’t metal and isn’t bleed immune so I don’t imagine mags would work too well - I could be wrong of course!

Edit: I am wrong, she is metal! 😂
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

A_NAZ said:

Zan0 said:

A_NAZ said:

Zan0 said:

Was thinking magneto
    I’ve only seen her done with torch and cable so I’m not sure about that. She has 5.7m health, isn’t metal and isn’t bleed immune so I don’t imagine mags would work too well - I could be wrong of course!
    Is she not metal in abyss?

Edit: I just found a video of morningstar in abyss and she does have #metal
    Yep she’s metal, so maybe mags could work. I’ve not seen or heard of it done, but it could work for you.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Farming V7 2.2 on normal for revives cut my unit cost down a lot.

I suggest that