**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

44M RELAXED ALLIANCE AQ442 1BG WAR

Are you looking for a relaxed alliance with no AW commitment and easy AQ? Want to finish contents without AW holding you back? This alliance is perfect for you then. Here at [CH LL] Hotel Artemis Poolside Cabana, you can relax and do your own things... story quests, monthly quests, side quests, Variants, arena, incursions, etc. while collecting some alliance event milestones along the way as an alliance.

AQ is 442 with Heroic modifier. We hit the 120m milestone and rank in the 4901-5700 rewards. That is 3300 glory points total.

1BG war. Currently at tier 4/5. Completely optional and no pressure to use items.

One requirement, I am looking for players with prestige of 9000+. This allow us to have the prestige needed for the AQ format we are running.

You can reach me at:
in-game: zuffy
Line: zuffy316

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Still looking for 1 player
    Still in search of that 1 player before AQ cycle starts tomorrow.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 217
    Sent a join request. I don’t do Line. Prestige 10’145. This alliance seems perfect for how I want to play at the moment.
    You're in
    Another spot is available. Got a member quit because of the parry bug.
  • HeroBeroHeroBero Posts: 7
    Hi I’m interested to join. Like what I have read about your alliance. Keen in AQ map 2. No war and LINE. Am active in main and side events. My prestige 10k+.
  • HeroBeroHeroBero Posts: 7
    My ign is 20REO19
    Invite sent or request to join if you don’t get it
    I have 1 spot available
    I have 1 spot available