**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I AM FINALLY UNCOLLECTED LETS GOOOO

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
WOW I AM SO HAPPY I TURNED INTO MR CAPS I ONLY NEEDED 3 LEVEL 2 TEAM REVIVES
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    edited July 2021
    Congo and Good luck !
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Im taking a 2 month break from act 5
    my team was r4 5* bwvc r4 5* capiw r1 6* storm x r3 5* falcon and r3 5* angela
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

I am behind times. Except of Vision, my team was all 4-Stars when I achieved Uncollected.

Warlockjr said:

Damn bro that is such an powerful team! Only 3?! I used 5 myself! Good accomplishment bro. Take a break and improve your steam bro. Good luck bro!
    lets just say i got lucky pulls

Warlockjr said:

Damn bro that is such an powerful team! Only 3?! I used 5 myself! Good accomplishment bro. Take a break and improve your steam bro. Good luck bro!
    in 9 days imma do a crystal opening with my cousins and im opening 3 possibly 4 5* crystals so i need the luck
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 839 ★★★
    Congratulations on uncollected!
    Best of luck for act 5 completion & Cavalier.
    i got uncollected at 7 am today lol after groot which i died once then same with spider gwen and i was gonna stop then i was like screw it i have been waiting to long
    Hazzalec1 said:

Congratulations on uncollected!
    Best of luck for act 5 completion & Cavalier.

Thank you!
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    nice, don't take a 2 month break from act 5
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    So happy for you my guy.
  • i need help to get cav please help me out with who to rank up
    i have aegon awakened at rank 4 archangel unawakened at rank 3 dragon man all 5 stars and corvus 6 star rank 1 and sabretooth 6 star rank 1
    i also have ibom htd storm px sentinel p299 ronin all at 5 star rank 1 in case i need to rank any of those (all are unawakened) who should i rank up
    ps. that i have enogh resources to to take 2 champs to rank 4 and i can take 2 champs to rank 3 too
    please help me get cavalier so i could get those sweet rewards from the summoner camp
    i am also f2p

nice, don't take a 2 month break from act 5

I need to practice
    jdrum663 said:

Congrats!

Thanks 👍
  • i also did an initial clear of act 5

Congrats

Ty
    Tysm
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Grats. My mini just got UC last month, haven’t logged on it for like 2 years.
    Pulled a colossus dupe, nf, GG, and CMM since I’ve logged on.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

Bruh damn our team was quite similar. I just finished uc bout 2 months ago and my team was doom r4 falcon r3 warlock r4 gulk r4 and terrax r1
    R1s02 said:

Warlockjr said:

Bruh damn our team was quite similar. I just finished uc bout 2 months ago and my team was doom r4 falcon r3 warlock r4 gulk r4 and terrax r1
    Awesome