UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

I AM FINALLY UNCOLLECTED LETS GOOOO

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 335
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
WOW I AM SO HAPPY I TURNED INTO MR CAPS I ONLY NEEDED 3 LEVEL 2 TEAM REVIVES
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    edited July 2021
    Congo and Good luck !
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 335
    Im taking a 2 month break from act 5
    my team was r4 5* bwvc r4 5* capiw r1 6* storm x r3 5* falcon and r3 5* angela
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,187 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

I am behind times. Except of Vision, my team was all 4-Stars when I achieved Uncollected.
  • Boimaster69Boimaster69 Posts: 167 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

Damn bro that is such an powerful team! Only 3?! I used 5 myself! Good accomplishment bro. Take a break and improve your steam bro. Good luck bro!

Warlockjr said:

Damn bro that is such an powerful team! Only 3?! I used 5 myself! Good accomplishment bro. Take a break and improve your steam bro. Good luck bro!
    lets just say i got lucky pulls

Warlockjr said:

in 9 days imma do a crystal opening with my cousins and im opening 3 possibly 4 5* crystals so i need the luck
  • HazzalecHazzalec Posts: 657 ★★★
    Congratulations on uncollected!
    Best of luck for act 5 completion & Cavalier.
    i got uncollected at 7 am today lol after groot which i died once then same with spider gwen and i was gonna stop then i was like screw it i have been waiting to long
    Hazzalec1 said:

Congratulations on uncollected!
    Best of luck for act 5 completion & Cavalier.

Thank you!
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 289 ★★
    nice, don't take a 2 month break from act 5
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 532 ★★
    Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 4,793 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 2,660 ★★★★★
    So happy for you my guy.
  • i need help to get cav please help me out with who to rank up
    i have aegon awakened at rank 4 archangel unawakened at rank 3 dragon man all 5 stars and corvus 6 star rank 1 and sabretooth 6 star rank 1
    i also have ibom htd storm px sentinel p299 ronin all at 5 star rank 1 in case i need to rank any of those (all are unawakened) who should i rank up
    ps. that i have enogh resources to to take 2 champs to rank 4 and i can take 2 champs to rank 3 too
    please help me get cavalier so i could get those sweet rewards from the summoner camp
    i am also f2p

nice, don't take a 2 month break from act 5

I need to practice
    jdrum663 said:

Congrats!

Thanks 👍
  • i also did an initial clear of act 5

Congrats

Ty
    Tysm
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,509 ★★★★★
    Grats. My mini just got UC last month, haven’t logged on it for like 2 years.
    Pulled a colossus dupe, nf, GG, and CMM since I’ve logged on.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 260 ★★
    Warlockjr said:

Bruh damn our team was quite similar. I just finished uc bout 2 months ago and my team was doom r4 falcon r3 warlock r4 gulk r4 and terrax r1
    R1s02 said:

Warlockjr said:

Bruh damn our team was quite similar. I just finished uc bout 2 months ago and my team was doom r4 falcon r3 warlock r4 gulk r4 and terrax r1
    Awesome