**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Answer This

So,I Need to Complete 4 Paths in The Uncollected Eq,So it shows that in 1 Day and 25 minutes the event will end.
But When enter a Quest it shows a day more than the actual end date.
So if I enter the quest to finish the last path before the end time,will the quest still be available after the actual end date.Will I get the rewards?

Comments

• Options
    Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

Deadline for ENTERING your last run of a quest is tomorrow (timer shown when you are not currently running a quest).

Deadline for FINISHING an already-inside (running) quest is one extra day (2nd pic), to finish just that path. So that you don’t just get kicked out of a quest when the first timer tomorrow hits.

So you are saying I can finish the final path after the deadline(tomorrow)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

And here's your proof

• Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

And here's your proof

just so you know, your username in game is almost definitely your username on the forums. So there is literally no point in covering it lol. Anyhow, @Darkraider234, this is basically the way most temporary quests work, with the one exception being timed event quest thingies. So don't feel like you need to use energy refills if you can enter the quest before it expires.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    herm said:

And here's your proof

just so you know, your username in game is almost definitely your username on the forums. So there is literally no point in covering it lol. Anyhow, @Darkraider234, this is basically the way most temporary quests work, with the one exception being timed event quest thingies. So don't feel like you need to use energy refills if you can enter the quest before it expires.
    Thats a friends account, who left the game in late 2020s, hence the censor.
    And I dont censor my own account in forums.

@herm Lemme know if you can find me 'in game'. :wink: (If you follow the hints, you'll fine me.)

And No! Not all people have same forum names as their IGN. For Ex: Myself
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    herm said:

And here's your proof

just so you know, your username in game is almost definitely your username on the forums. So there is literally no point in covering it lol.
    that’s very false but alright
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    herm said:

And here's your proof

just so you know, your username in game is almost definitely your username on the forums. So there is literally no point in covering it lol.
    Forum accounts and in-game accounts are not linked. My name is the same as in-game but that's just the way I wanted it. You can change your name easily in-game and you won't see it change here. They are separate entities.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

herm said:

And here's your proof

Thats a friends account, who left the game in late 2020s, hence the censor.
    And I dont censor my own account in forums.

@herm Lemme know if you can find me 'in game'. :wink: (If you follow the hints, you'll fine me.)

And No! Not all people have same forum names as their IGN. For Ex: Myself
    so you're saying that the account in the shot is your friend's?
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

herm said:

And here's your proof

Forum accounts and in-game accounts are not linked. My name is the same as in-game but that's just the way I wanted it. You can change your name easily in-game and you won't see it change here. They are separate entities.
    When you create an account on the forums it uses your IGN at that time in which the forums account was made.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    herm said:

When you create an account on the forums it uses your IGN at that time in which the forums account was made.

Nope, they are not related. Kabam may be able to tell they are same person if you happened to use the same email address when creating both game and forum accounts, but you could definitely have still specified different usernames even if email is same.

(and not just from someone having changed their in game name later on. I still have same original names, and they are different between game and forum.)

Also wouldn’t explain how some people have (although short lived because good forum members here are able to put 2 and 2 together pretty quickly in those cases) been able to create multiple forum accounts to keep spamming after one gets blocked, even though they don’t have that many of secondary game accounts.
  • Options

And here's your proof

Thank you
  • Options
    herm said:

And here's your proof

My username is DarkRaider89100~
  • Options

And here's your proof