**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo Is Insane!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Damn
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Holy carp :o
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Oh I just noticed Diablo doesn't have Persistent Charges, the Vials of Might you get at the start of the fight solely depend on if you did or didn't select any Prefight Ingredients.
    Idk why I just assumed that Ramp Up would follow over even though I read his Abilities like 8 Times, however you can still get 1 Vial of Might off every Sp1 if you immediately dash out of it when done.
    So if you don't use any Ingredients you start with 6 Might, then 2 Sp1s and you're fully Ramped Up (you also get Regen off that so you'll be topped up during Ramp Up)

Liking how he looks and feels so far, that Stun Synergy is more Useful than I thought cause it means another 1-2 Poisons...
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I wanna see him with suicides
    So far from my testing, I have one complaint: His heavy should be spammable in the corner. Idk if it's just me but I get pushed a bit too far to reliably chain another heavy.
    Anyone figured out a sp1-sp2 rotation?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I mean... 2 Sp1s heavy spam MM combos then (optional) fire off an SP3, spam more heavy and MM SP2.

That's at first glance though.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

i think building the Vials is key so spam and interrupt SP1 to get to 8 and then depending on how big the health pool is either go for SP1&2s to build poisons and then to SP3 or if its a short fight go straight to SP3.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Looks like I finally found my Nullify champ, lol. Not having Claire while running suicides has been rough.

Also looks like I'll be taking up the 5* over the 6* with how his sig scales. That universal 30% damage reduction feels too good to pass up.
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    I took him to r3, pretty solid. Wouldn’t really say he’s op. Nullifies aren’t on demand so you need to plan it correctly.

Solid buff.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping for a dupe on my 6* now

Imagine saying that in 2020. Look how far we've come 🤣

Imagine saying that in 2020. Look how far we've come 🤣
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Still not as good as karnak.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★