**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I think Ultrons PI is bugged again

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yesterday his PI was at 11,050 today he dropped down for what ever reason on today's update. Not sure if this is a bug or kabbam just made a mistake on Ultrons PI and reduced it a bit. But this was not Ultrons PI yesterday

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited July 2021

10,050 is after update ultron(today) and last update is ultron 11,020
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, my r3 ultron has dropped down by about 1.5k, now he’s below most of my 5-65s
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, my r3 ultron has dropped down by about 1.5k, now he’s below most of my 5-65s

Oh shoot 😳
  • Professor_NPVProfessor_NPV Posts: 5
    I just noticed this because I was planning on ranking him up. He is now lower than Beast! With no update to him this month, I would love to know why this happened.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    It's a bug. Will be fixed i guess

I just noticed this because I was planning on ranking him up. He is now lower than Beast! With no update to him this month, I would love to know why this happened.

Definitely was a bug

AFTER AND BEFORE updating. Your low PI, confirmed

Men why they gotta do this to my boy 😔
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Yeah it's bugged.
    Mine's 6s R3, and it used to be 13xxx ratings, but now it's only 12xxx.
  • thank you for pointing this out. Please feel out the bug report template https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I have two devices.

This is device without latest update.

This is device with update.

• The_Commish123The_Commish123 Posts: 20
    Did anybody else get any response from Kabam? It looks like his PI prior to the update was actually the incorrect one and the correction post update now brings him back to where he should be. I don't like it either as I just also R3 my Ultron but per AuntMai he has one of the worst prestige of the Tech champs. I think this is the same issue that happened with King Pin, No announcement from Kabam, only a silent change to hide their prior mistake.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

thank you for pointing this out. Please feel out the bug report template https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Feel out?, we barely know each other...

this is about the bug template not porthos