**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t update

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
Game update is stuck at 3/4. Is this a common issue?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    You might have run out of data pack to download?
  • Options
    Nope. I’m connected to wifi and I have an unlimited data plan in mu phone as well
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Same, 2 separate devices with the same issue.

*resolved itself after about 5 minutes.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Cancel the download and restart it. Only happening to you. Mine downloaded smoothly
  • Options

Cancel the download and restart it. Only happening to you. Mine downloaded smoothly

I did it. I restarted my phone and the app installed automatically, then I realized it was the old version
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    This happened to a lot of people unlike what some others have said. For me, it finished updating after a bit. Just gotta have some patience is all.
  • Options
    After 15 minutes it finally finished. Don’t lose hope, folks!

WS, here I come with my brand new Doablo!
  • Options
    abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Seems like this update wasn't the small 200+mb downloader we usually get. I think that's why it was stuck. Usually we get the small update, and then you launch the app and it installs the update files.

I checked my phone so many times trying to figure out what was wrong, but once I launched and didn't have to do that second install, it made more sense why it took so long.
  • Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248

20 min now. Seems a little long
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Happened to me too. Turn off phone and update again
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Mine took me 1 min
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Froze at exactly 3/4 on both my iPad 6 and iPhone SE (2nd gen), tapping on the icon to stop it and restarting it worked. I think when it gets to that point is when it starts to install the app as it isn't using data but for some reason just doesn't get the message to start the install unless you give it a prod.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    On Android, it was a 700 mb + update, but on fast wi-fi it downloaded and installed quick enough.
  • Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Same here. Failed twice. Had to deinstall + reinstall as new.